Rude Jerk

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Should've known." Eunji rolled her eyes and ran to the bubbletea store.

"Got the paper?" Sunngyu said. In fact, that was what he said as they met. No greetings or even a simple hi would do.

Eunji nodded and rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh... so I guess you weren't tricked...oh well." He shrugged and walked to his car. He didn't even open the door for her.

Ugh Rude. Jerk. And he isn't even a gentleman! Why do I even like him again? Eunji was drowned in her thoughts as she rode his car.

--

"Just a little bit of this.....and we're done!" Eunji looked at her mastepiece in awe.

"Ah!! Finally, we're done!" Sunggyu stretched.

"We? What we? You didn't even help me with it!" Eunji frowned.

"Well you used my house." He said and continued playing with his phone.

"I could use my house anyway!" Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Well....then I won't have a part of our project then!"

"Exactly! Your house or not you didn't help at all so I'm telling *seonsaeng-nim about this!"

"I'll give you a kiss so you would just shut up!" He went closer to her then looked at her with and innocent look..

"Look Sunggyu-ssi. Even though I do like you doesn't mean you can just kiss me or do anything to me!" Eunji frowned.

"First if all. I think oppa would be better. " He winked at her.

"Second. Did you just confess?" He moved his face closer to her frozen face then chuckled.

"Lastly, I only said I would kiss you. Not anything within that dirty mind of yours." Sunggyu flicked he forehead and backed away.

Eunji blushed furiously while processing what he just said.

"But I'll admit. You're really cute." He smiled making his eyes disappear then pinched her cheeks adding more shades of red in her cheeks. He scooted away from her to give her some air. Her faced brightened up at the compliment and he chuckled.

"Don't get me wrong okay? You are cute. But your just not my style." Sunggyu flicked her forehead.

"Yah! I'm gonna make you like me! Soon." Eunji shouted but towards the end, her voice became weak because she didn't expect to say that out loud.

"Woah! You're that desperate? But

Please log in to read the full chapter