Boys Only...?

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Myung! Wake up your lazy boyfriend now." Woohyun chuckled at his own joke.

"What the heck hyung?" L looked at him in disgust.

"Yah! Kim Jongin you lazy ! It's time to go you ugly sleeping ." L shook him violently.

"That's not how you do it hyung. Watch." Daehyun said as he sat down on the chair beside Kai's.

"Jongin someone ate your chicken!" Daehyun said in a shouting slash calm tone.

Jongin stood up so fast.

"Who is that bastard who ate my chicken?" Kai shouted while looking around. 

All of them burst into laughter.

"I guess Daehyun is Kai's boyfriend..." Woohyun said and they all burst into laughter.

"Eyy we all know Jongin and Myungsoo looks better together. They both even have those screen names!" Daehyun said.

"Aigoo you guys and you're love triangle." Woohyun said.

"Okay let's go noooow." Sunggyu said.

They all left not minding Kai who was still fixing his things.

"What the guys. That wasn't funny!!!" Kai whined as he ran towards them.

"You don't even have any chicken left Jongin." Daehyun said as Kai started walking with them.

"Myungsoo hyung! You said you'd buy me chicken since you lost the bet right?" Kai went to L.

"Yep. And it's in your stomach now Jongin." Myungsoo said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone

"Oh..." Kai trailed.

They all walked to the hallways and surprisingly there were still many people.

 

"Omo! Kibum oppa is with them!!!" The girls squealed.

"Kai and Woohyun winked at some of them.

Kai oppa! You're so hot!" A random girl shouted. 

"I wish I would get their looks." some boys envied

"Attention ." 

"Oh Sunggyu oppa doesn't have his crutches anymore!"

And everybody else started gossiping.

They finally went out of their school and crossed the street. They entered the bubble tea shop but the place was packed so they went to the second floor. They plopped on one of the couches.

Seating arrangement:

Sunggyu     Woohyun     Key

                 TABLE

Myungsoo     Jongin     Daehyun

 

"Hyung did you tell her?" Woohyun quietly asked Sunggyu

"Of course." Sunggyu whispered back.

"I'm just going to the men's room." Key said then the rest of them stood up.

"Hyung can you buy on the way?" Kai said.

"The usual?" Key asked the guys.

They all nodded. Key went downstairs where the men's room is located. As soon as he's earshot the other guys started to talk.

"Well that should give us some time. I hope they won't see each other downstairs though..." Myungsoo said.

"Why did we even plan to meet noona here?" Kai asked

"Well I guess we didn't think about it properly..." Daehyun said.

"But he does know you're dating right?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes. But I mean he might get hurt. I just don't wanna lose another friend because of this silly love triangle thing." Sunggyu said as he buried his face in his palms.

"W-wait.... did i hear right? Love triangle? So that means you do like her!" Kai teased earning chuckles from the others.

"M-mwo?!? A-aniya!!!" Sunggyu felt heat creeping on his cheeks while he denied their teasings.

--

Key went out of the men's room and went straight to the counter to line up and order everything. While he was lining up Eunji entered the store. The store was surprisingly packed with people. She didn't see Sunggyu there so she decided to check the store's second floor.

"Oh your date finally arrived hyung."L said.

"Sister-in-law!!!" Kai shouted as he raised his hand and waved at Eunji.

"M-mwo?? M-me?" She looked at the back to check if Kai was pointing another person. When she saw nobody she looked at Kai weirdly while pointing to herself.

"Why did he call me sister-in-law... is it because...." She thought while she was making her way to their table.

"Yah! Nobody is going to get married yet!" Sunggyu punched Kai.

"Yet." Daehyun said as he smirked.

"Yah! Aww hyung! Eunji-ssi can you stop your husband from hitting me?" Kai said while Eunji stood there watching them.

She was awkwardly standing there while the kingkas were fooling around. Daehyun cleared his thr

Please log in to read the full chapter