TaEun

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fine then! Be thankful you're Taemin oppa's girl!" 

Krystal's words were on Naeun's head the whole day.

Yes, she was beyond grateful to the guy who was holding holding her hand right now. He saved her from those devils who would punish her all day. She squeezed his hand making him look at her.

"Are you listening to me?" The love of her life spoke up. 

"Are you okay Na?" Taemin called her 'Na', just like old times when she wasn't answering him. He knows very well that something was bothering her.

"Hey what's wrong baby? You know I'm always-" He was cut of by her hug. 

"Thank you oppa. Really, thank you." Naeun mumbled against his chest as she hugged him tighter.

"What are you thankful for jagiya?" He caressed her hair.

Naeun slowly pulled away then looked at his eyes.

"Thank you for everything oppa. Especially when you saved me from those-"

"Stop reminding yourself about that okay? Did someone hurt you?" Taemin asked.

"No." Naeun lied.

"You know you're not a good liar, baby. You haven't thought of this for years. Someone should have done something to remind you." Taemin said.

"Soo...jung..." She trailed off...

"That !" Taemin flared..

"Oppa... she didn't do anything.... she just said... something. Nothing really. I just thought about it again. No need to blame her." Naeun rubbed her thumb agains the back of his hand.

"Okay okay. Now let's go for ice cream before you go home." Taemin said but he knew that it wasn't just something. They started walking to the ice cream shop near her house.

Want to know what happened to Naeun before? Well here goes.

----flashback----

Son Naeun, a shy and quiet girl who wore one of those nerd glasses entered her classroom. She was in her 5th grade and she was  new student so she had to introduce herself in front of the whole class.

"A-annyeonghaseyo... Son Naeun imnida." She said in a very quiet voice.

Mr. Lee, their homeroom teacher noticed her shy attitude so he told her to sit down.

"Alright. Treat her well class. You can sit down there beside Lee Taemin. Taemin-ssi please raise your hand." Mr. Lee spoke.

The so called 'Lee Taemin' raised his hand. As she walked towards her seat, she looked around and saw girls glaring at her. Since she was a new student at WooCube high, she didn't know anything, including the queenkas and kingkas. She just shrugged it and went to her seat. 

"Annyeong. Taemin imnida~" the guy beside her introduced.

'How can he drop the formalities so fast? We haven't even talked and-' Naeun thought.

"O-oh I can drop the formalities right?" He cocked his head to one side which Naeun found cute.

"N-neh. Naeun imnida." She nodded then introduced herself shyly.

When the bell rang all of the students went out to eat. Naeun had no friends. She didn't even know where the cafeteria is. She looked to the seat beside her to check if she could eat with Taemin. He was the only one she talked to. But she found nobody sitting there. She looked around to see Taemin with a group of handsome boys.

'I think they're the one sitting next to Taemin...' she thought.

She just sighed and fixed her things. 

Taemin and his friends were about to come out of the classroom when...

"Taemin-ssi. Can you please tour our new student around? Well you've been in this school for so long so I guess it wouldn't be bad if I'd choose you right? Your friends can come too." Mr. Lee said.

"Uhhh... arasseo seonsaeng-nim" Taemin said.

"Are you coming hyungs?" Taemin asked the other 4 guys.

"The more the merrier." Onew said.

"Plus we could get another friend." Minho said.

"A GIRL friend." Key said.

"What if she's just using us for fame?" Jonghyun said.

"Nah. I don't think she knows we're kingkas." Taemin said.

"Let's go then hyungs! We only have 30 minutes." Minho said.

"Hey. Naeun-ssi so uhhh... the teacher told me to tour you around the school. And we have less than 30 minutes to tour you so let's go?" Taemin told her.

"Oh uhh sure. I don't want to be the cause of your starvation." She said.

"Uhm... Meet my hyungs." Taemin said. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jinki imnida. But please call me Onew!" Onew said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jonghyun imnida." The dino-looking kid said.

"Annyeonhaseyo Kim Kibum imnida but people call me Key." The guy said in a diva-ish way.

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Minho imnida." The guy who looks like a frog said.... a handsome frog though.

"You know me!" Taemin said with a peace sign.

"Huh? Who are you?" Naeun blinked innocently. The boys burst into laughter with you. except for Taemin of course. 

The boys knew you were different. But you didn't know somebody was watching you having fun with 'their boys'.

"Ey. So annoying. Annyeong Lee Taemin imnida. The cute maknae of the group." He said it with a lot of cuteness.

They all burst into laughter again leaving the annoyed maknae.

"Aish bullies. Let's go we might not finish today." Taemin said while pulling Naeun by her hand.

"Ooooohhhh our Taemin is a man now. Did you guys see that." Jonghyun said.

Taemin suddenly dropped your hand when he heard that. They were walking ahead of them.

"Sorry about they hyungs." Taemin said sheepishly.

"Uh.. err... it's nothing. I think it's cute." She said. 

You could say that both are good at hiding feelings. Or they're just stupid enough to realize their own feelings. Or worst they are blind to see that the other like them back. 

They toured around the campus and they have 15minutes left to eat.

Well SM High is actually big. But they were in the lower school section so there isn't much to tour actually. ANd they actually made the tour fast since Onew wanted to eat chicken.

"So this is the cafeteria. This ends our tour." Key said with a kind of annoyed voice. Jonghyun elbowed him.

"S-so I'll get going... thanks for the tour." Naeun said sadly since she can hear the annoyance in his voice. She started walking but was stopped by a hand.

"Oh uh you can stay with us. The hyungs won't mind... right?" Taemin said while looking at his hyungs.

"Ah yes yes. We wouldn't mind at all." Minho said. Naeun look at Taemin who has a smile on his face. Then she slowly looked a t Key who was looking at her like nothing happened.

"Ahh... arasseo." They all sat

Please log in to read the full chapter