♥Sibling Love♥

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eunji-ah! Wake up!" Mrs. Jung shook her.

"Arasseo umma!" Eunji mumbled while stretching. 

She wasn't really sleepy because she kept on remembering her date with Sunggyu last night.

"Go take a shower then come down for breakfast okay?" 

"I know umma! We all know that Daehyun might eat everything!" Eunji winked playfully at her mom.

Her mom chuckled at her playfulness while going out of the room.

Eunji went out after she made her bed.

"Yah! Can you bring your clothes inside when you shower? Ugh cover your self please!" Eunji smacked Daehyun as she saw him with only a towel wrapped on his waist.

"Not like you haven't seen everything before!" Daehyun smirked at her.

"What the heck? Can you not? Ugh just go change?" She looked at him in disgust adn smacked his bare stomach again.

"Yah! Stop it! It hurts! Have some respect to your oppa okay?" He shook his head while rubbing his sore tummy.

"Mehrong~" Eunji stuck her tongue at him.

"I know you like touching my chocolate/washboard abs!" Daehyun teased.

"Yuck! You wish!" Eunji did the can-you-not look.

"Yyah! I have a six pack dongsaeng-ah!" He wrapped his arms aroung her shoulders playfully.

"See?" Daehyun took her hand and placed it on his well-built body.

"Woah! You've been working out! Are you trying to impress someone, huh? Does my oppa have a girlfriend already?" Eunji said amused by her brother.

"Nah~ girls at our school are s." He shook his head.

"Yah! I'm a girl. And so is Naeunnie! We both study at WooCube high too!" She pouted.

"Of course my baby girl is not one of those dirty s. And so is Naeun." Daehyun pinched his dongsaeng's cheeks.

"Yah! Daehyun-ah! Eunji-ah! Get down now! Food is getting cold now!" Mrs. Jung shouted from downstairs.

Daehyun sprinted to his room when he heard the word 'food'.

"Aigo. Typical Dae." Eunji shook her head as she took a quick shower then headed down.

"Goodmorning umma, appa, oppa!" Eunji greeted them.

"Goodmorning now help your mom fix

Please log in to read the full chapter