Chapter 9

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

 

I woke up from my dreamland after the car stopped and shake a little before hearing the break being pulled. I forced myself to open heavy eyelids and look at the surroundings. "Oh, Sungjong-ah, you're up!" I turned  my head and found Myungsoo looking at me, turning off the engine.

I give him sleepy smile and help myself to sit up. Just as I'm almost full up, I just noticed the chair is somehow lowered. And the jacket is still on me. He did this during the journey? I look at him and found goosebumps in him. He must be really cold.

"Myungsoo?" I called out, causing him to stop going out of the car. He raised an eyebrow and turned. Before he notice, I leaned my head in and our lips met at the perfect time when he turned his head.

I had my eyes closed in our kiss. But I know by now, Myungsoo's eyes were widen. Not ling after, Myungsoo smiled into the kiss and leaned into give back the kiss. We slowly pulled each other away and looked into each other's eyes.

His eyes are sparkling as always. And he's blushing as always, when I give him a kiss. Gwiyeobda, hahaha. The only reason I kissed him that I miss it so much. The kiss he gave me when I wake up. Or the kiss he give me to wake me up. The time when we had our moments on bed.

Ahemm... I will try not to give too much information. So I got back to reality and find Myungsoo still staring at me. "Su-Sungjong... you, like me?" he said as he touched his lips. Oh please, of course not. I don't like you, but I love you!

"O-Of course!" the words in my mind almost slipped out of my mouth. But it did anyways. "O-Of course I like hyung!" I said. I really have to think before talking. I scratched the back of my head, feeling a little awkward. Silence took over the atmosphere once again. But soon chuckled filled the air of silence. I look up at the chuckling boy as he chuckles like the way he chuckled in the hospital.

I miss those times when he take care of me. It sounded more like giggling to me though. "Yo-You're so cute!" he said between chuckles. Ah... I feel my cheeks burning up again. I hate you for making me blush all the time.

I covered my face from blushing but it doesn't work at all. "Y-Yah! Stop laughing! It's not funny, you know?" I pouted. He stopped laughing for awhile and tried to catch some breath. "Altight..." he said, holding a little laugh behind.

He playfully rustled my hair and gestured me to get out of the car as well. I got out of the car and looked around the place, and I knew we're at the amusement park. I glance around the park, having the old feeling come back to me. The feeling when we had our times here.

The park haven't change much. It's been a long time since we gone out to play after that Sungyeol guy came back from his study. He's been between our connection nowadays. I should have known that earlier when we met for few days.

Stop thinking about the past! It's time to have fun with my Myungsoo! "You know this place?" Myungsoo said as he point to the park, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded, "Of course I know! We had-"

Damn! Why is my mouth kept slipping out random words that aren't suppose to be spoken out. My mouth betrayed me as well. I looked awkwardly around the place, finding a thing to continue my words.

"We... We... We had our talk about going to amusement park! Remember?" I said as I clapped. He nodded and grabbed my hand and entered the amusement park. "Brainstorm!" Myungsoo shouted at me as we were fully entered inside.

I jumped a bit by by his sudden action. "Uh-" I opened my mouth but was cut by Myungsoo. "What was the first thing we do when we had our second date here?" he asked while smiling at me. Before I could even answer, I convinced myself to act dumb as always.

"Uh... we play... games?" I said. He chuckled again and piched my cheeks. It hurts. "No... You said you want to buy a cotton candy the first thing we got here!" he said while still pinching my cheeks as well as wagging it back and forth softly.

You know, I actually forgot what we did. Why, THANK YOU mouth. You almost messed up my act when I remember things and you kept quiet when I did forget about our date.

He let go of my cheeks and continued to hold my bare hand into his. He pulled me to the cotton candy machine and ordered two of it. Why two? I want to share it with you! "Sorry, I'm running out of supplies right now and can do only one for now." the man said. I love you! You actually knew what I wanted.

Myungsoo nodded and still ordered it. After rolling the cone in the machine, he pulled it out and hand it to us. Myungsoo paid for it and took a bite of it. After he took a bite, he put in front of my mouth, making me trying it.

I did. I took a bite of it and smiled at him. "It's good, isn't it?" I nodded and the remaining off my mouth. "Ah, Sungjong-ah, do you remember this?" he said as he pointed out at something.

I follow where his finger is pointing and it kind of leads my eyes to the roller coaster. He saw me staring at the rollercoaster and started asking me questions about our date. "Remember our date here?"

I do remember. I do remember every single second when you hold onto me before it starts. I remember every single second you hugged me as the rollercoaster goes up and down. It was rather fun.

Without thinking, again, I nodded. I could see his surprise expression through the corner of my eyes. "Jinjjayo? you do remember?" he said, shaking my arm back and forth. I look at him while thinking for an answer. Yes? or No? He blinked twice before I answer him.

"Yeah... it came back to me." I said with a warm smile. His body bobbed up and down and he hugged me happily. He's too tight! I rustled his hair, asking him to let go and he did. "Let's go ride is shall we?" he suggested. I wanted to tell him no, because he was scared for like 5 days when we had our first ride, but he was already pulled me in.

The lady lead us to our seat and we settled ourselves down and she pulled down the handle. My hands went down from the handle to Myungsoo's hand. I could feel his hand shaking. He looked at me and smiled. "It's going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter