Chapter 27

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol's POV:

 

I entered the ice cream shop that Myungie told me and the room seems to be quite empty. In front, I saw a cake with candles being lit up. I walked towards that table and sat at a chair. "Happy Birthday Lee Sungyeol!! <3" the cake is being written with red cream. I smiled and waited for Myungsoo to appear.

Even after the candles are being used up, Myungsoo is still not here. My smile is no longer on my face. I notice a small box beside the cake and picked it up. "Happy Birthday! ^_^" there's a small paper sticking onto the box. Sorry I don't have the mood to accept the gift right now. I threw the box away to where ever it landed. Just then, one of the staff seems to notice me.

"If you're waiting for a guy, he ran away chasing a guy." she said as she pointed the direction. Myungsoo ran away for chasing a guy? Whoever he is, he's going to eat my fist. I thanked the staff and ran to the direction.

As I reached the place, where Myungsoo and that guy is, my eyes straightaway landed on the kissing couple. Now I know who that guy is. Lee Sungjong. They got back together. They loved each other again. Myungsoo loves him more than me. I don't know why... but giving up Myungsoo is the best choice or maybe the worst.

I sighed and walked away from the place. I touched my chest feeling my heart being struck through painfully. My vision became blurry and the water in my eyes started to roll down. I'm useless. Nobody even likes me. Ever.

 

I entered a pub and ordered a bottle of beer and sat down as the waiter put a bottle in front of me. I took a sip of the alcohol and someone came up to me. "Heart broken?" a sweet sound spoken. I didn't look nor turn to him/her and took another sip. I could se a figure sitting beside me and the figure looks skinny and it's actually a boy. I turned to him and stared at his brown hair, his geeky glass and his lips is so cute.

He ordered a drink and turned his focus on me. Oh god, he looks like an angel! His big round eyes is looking at me... so cute. He looks like a girl and he's pretty yet handsome. The prettiest + handsome person I've ever seen in my life. Compared to an angel or the miss Korea, he's more pretty + handsome.

I caught myself staring at him amazingly and turned back to the front and took another sip. I could feel my cheeks being heated. I rolled my eyes to the side and take a peek at him and he's still looking at me! "Am I really that good to stare at?" he said and then smiled. OH. MY. GOD. HIS. SMILE! The cutest and sweetest smile I've ever seen. At this time, I felt like giving up Myungsoo's is the best idea.

I rolled my eyes back to my alcohol and said, "Like who wants to look at you?" I said coldly and gulped a few amount of alcohol. I felt my cheeks getting hotter an hotter and I don't feel like myself anymore. Before my vision turns blurry, I saw a smile is still pasting on his lips. By any chance, did he.... drugged my drink? THUMP!

 

His' POV:

 

Tc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter