Chapter 19

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

 

It's been 2 weeks since I have ignored Myungsoo. His calls, his texts, everything. I thought that if I ignore him more, he might give up. But he didn't. Not once at all. My phone vibrates every 24 hours non-stop and not one call and texts are NOT from him. He just wouldn't give up on me. He wanted to break up and now he's calling me non-stop. Same goes to the pass. He wants to abandon me and he was staying by my side all the time.

I guess I was blinded by him. Howon hyung was right. He'd stop supporting me. He'd stop loving me. He'd fall exactly in Sungyeol's arm but not mine. I should habe listen to Howon when he told me this is a bad idea. I should have known his feelings for me long time ago. He should have confess to me long time ago so this heartbreaking thing won't even exist in my life. I wouldn't even know how it feels if he'd confess to me earlier.

I wonder what will happen if he actually did confess to me before Myungsoo met me. I bet my life would be two, no, ten times better than the life I had with Myungsoo. Howon took care of me whenever I'm sad. He cheered me up every time I got upset. He tried his best not to put salt on my scar even though he failed at it. He is like the guardian angel that is sent down to earth just for me. I made a wrong decision after all.

He still has his same old feelings towards me even though I WAS with Myungsoo. His feelings still hasn't change. Not at all. Although I had lots of fun during the time when Myungsoo spends his time with me, the scar hasn't cure at all. But it somehow recovered fast whenever I'm with Howon hyung.

I know a grin always appears on my face when I saw Myungsoo but.... this time, my smile got wider when my sight reveals someone other than Myungsoo. The boy who still has a strong feelings towards me. Lee Howon. The guardian angel of mine. I feel much safer when I'm with him. Yeah.... safer.

 

 

"Sungjong-ah~!" Howon called out as he runs happily towards the couch  I'm sitting. He let himself fall on the seat beside me and threw his arms around my waist. "Ne?" I replied as I turn to him and smiled. "You want to take a revenge on Myungsoo right? Well, I thought of an idea." he added.

I raised an eyebrow waiting for his idea to come out. He let his arms go and continues on. "Myungsoo... the guy who can never be spoken in this house which I did... always forgets you didn't he? He... left you and why not you leave him too?" "How can I leave him when we are not ev-"

"SHHHH!" Howon shut me up by placing his hand on my mouth. "As I was saying, don't be Sungjong anymore. Be someone else. Treat him different. Make him think that Sungjong is never going to appear anymore. Make him regret for everything. Make him-"

"I still don't-" and once again, he pushed his hand covering up my mouth and placed a finger on his lips and goes, "SHHHHHHHHHH!" and much longer. Although h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter