Chapter 13

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I got out of the car and waved at the smiling boy who just got out of the building. He ran towards me and looked at me with his eye smile. "Hyung! You're done with Sungyeol already? So fast?" he asked. I didn't really want him to mention about him. I felt really uncomfortable when his name is being mentioned.

"So where are we going today?" Sungjong asked. I haven't plan where to go yet. I felt like doing something rather than making him remember everything. He seems like no problem at all. He looks really well. He doesn't look like he has loss of memory.

 

~Flashback~

 

After we finished our breakfast, Sungyeo; has a serious face on. He look at me, crossing his arms. "Myungsoo-ah... I know you love Sungjong. More than you love me. But, don't you think this has to stop?"

"What do you mean by that? I'm not stopping this until Sungjong's memory is back!" I said. Yes, I love Sungjong more. And this relationship is not going to an end. Just like I promised. Sungjong needs my help now. The only person that made him smile is... me. I hate seeing that bright smile of him fading away.

Sungyeol slammed his hand on the table and stood up. "Don't you ing understand? You're not paying a little tiny attention on me. Sungjong is injured. You blame me. Sungjong this, Sungjong that. Everything you blamed it on me. This all s started when you re-date Sungjong. You think I like that?" he said trying to hold his temper in him.

"Sun-" I wanted to calm him down but he cut me and continued on. "Sungjong... is not what you think he is right now. HE doesn't have any ing loss of memory. HE remembers you. HE remembers every single thing. He is putting up everything so that YOU could spend time with him. Can't you even tell? He's separating the both of us!" he snapped in anger.

This is the very first time I saw Sungyeol mad like this. He must have felt lots of pain. Just like how Sungjong felt. But the scar I left is more bigger. I really don't know what to do now. And Sungjong wouldn't do that. I know him. I know he wouldn't do such things. I know he never keep any secrets between both of us. He's not that kind of person.

I just know....

"Just promise me..." Sungyeol said softly, controlling his temper. Great, another promise. "Promise me that you will tell Sungjong to stop this. And end your relationship with him. If not, you don't know what I will do. If you don't want Sungjong to be hurt... break up. Today."

 

~End of flashback~

 

These things kept bugging me. It's all Sungyeol's fault. He shouldn't have told me Sungjong is putting all up. A part of me doesn't believe him. And a part of me do believe him. Which one should I trust? And if I didn't break up, Sungjong will be hurt. But if I did, Sungjong will be hurt too. UGH! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I hate you so much, Sungyeol!

"Hyung, are you okay? You look down. What happened?" Sungjong said as he caressed my cheeks. I held his hand and shook my head softly. "It's nothing. Just get in. We're starting our second date right now." I flashed a smile which Sungjong gave back. He nodded and get into the car.

I wanted him to be safe. But, what I do will hurt him. As much as before. His heart is not healed yet. If I break him up, it will be just like putting salt on his scar. It I don't leave him, Sungjong will be in danger. God, wpuldn't even knows what Sungyeol will do.

"Hyung! What are you waiting for? Get in!" Sungjong said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and got into the car and drove off to our second date.

Silence soon gilled the aor and it made the atmosphere felt uncomfortable. I really wanted to tell him everything at once. But I will need a good time. I keep on having the urge to tell him. I held in my words but it won over me and slipped out of my mouth.

"Sungjong-ah." Sungjong looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "Hmm?" he hummed in reply.

Here it goes... "You... I... I... aish, never mind." I just couldn't let every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter