Chapter 6

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

"I swear I had a feeling someone was eavesdropping" Sungjong said looking worried at Howon. Howon shook his head softly and pushed Sungjong down on the bed. "It's just your imagination, Sungjong. The doctor said you need som rest. In fact, it's kind of late now." He said as he patted on Sungjong's shoulder and pulled the blanket to cover his body.

It was around 8 p.m after the accident. Well, you know, people surround the injured body gasping and not even bother to call the ambulance until someone did, you have to wait for the ambulance, clean the blood, do checkups and have to wait for Sungjong to be concious again.

So yeah, it has been really long time for Howon to wait just to see Sungjong. Howon gave a peck on Sungjong's cheeks and whispered 'Goodnight' before pulling back. Sungjong smiled with his eyes closed. "Goodnight" Sungjong said softly before drifting off.

 

Sungjong's POV:

 

In a beautiful park, the wind blew really soft which made my hair dances around in front of my eyes. I felt something occupied on my arms. I looked at my arms and found that I'm clinging into someone's arm. I slowly eyed up the arm and found the owner of the arm. Kim Myungsoo.

EH?! MYUNGSOO? BUT HOW? WHEN DID WE GET TOGETHER? WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

I widened my eyes by the fact, ME, MYUNGSOO, TOGETHER. He turned his head knowing I'm staring at him. He smiled at me and pushed something soft on my chest. I looked down at it and I dropped my mouth a little. A teddy bear? It's so cute. Just like Myungsoo. I looked up at the older one and without notice, he crushed his lips into mine.

Once again, I widened my eyes. Again. "I love you." he said as he pulled away. 'I love you' the word that I have been dying to hear finally came out of his mouth.

I don't really know what happened actually. He left me and now he said he loves me? Weird. But I like it though. His voice somehow echoed in the place.

I felt really happy that he actually said 'I love you' to me after this long time. I looked at him but I frowned as he walked back few steps. He wasn't near me anymore. Not even in my arms.

"What?" I asked curiously. But all he did is just staring at me with his teary eyes. He tried hard to fight back his tears but it just can't seems to work. He tried to make a curve in his lips but a smile just acn't appear on his face.

"I'm sorry." He said, with a little crack in his voice. The gap between us became much more larger in every steps he took. 'Sorry?' what was that for? "Myungsoo!" I shout out but he's already gone from my sight. "Myungsoo!" I shouted, almost burst my throat. I shouted again hoping for an answer.

But all it gave is the echoed of my voice. Seeing him leave me just m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter