Final Chapter

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

"Do you think they are in a deep sleep?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"They are so cute cuddling together."

"Pfft. We are better than them."

The whisperings around the room woke one of the boy up. He slowly opened up his eyes and looked around the room with his half opened eyes. He jumped a little when he saw two boys sitting in front of their bed. "Ya! What are you two doing here right now?!" Sungjong whispered.

"To 'look' after you two duh." Howon whispered back and chuckled. "Tch, that's not funny. Can both of you get out now?" Sungjong whispered and pouted. "Fine. Come on Dongwoo. We are going out" Howon whispred as he got up and took Dongwoo along with him before going out of the room. Sungjong lays his head back down and cuddled with Myungsoo. "Who was that?" Myungsoo asked between yawning. Sungjong shok his head signalling there was no one and wanted Myungsoo to go back to sleep. "I don't feel like sleeping anymore." Myungsoo pouted and leaned in for a kiss and Sungjong gladly accepted it. Like Woohyun said. Do whatever they want in three days.

"Yah Woohyun called- OH! YOU SHOULD LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME." Howon said interrupting their kiss. He slowly looked back at them and felt relieved that they have stopped doing whatever they were doing just now. Howon cleared his throat and said, "Woohyun called. He wants you to take a look at your wedding venue."

Soon after Howon left the room, Myungsoo and Sungjong got up from their bed and was ready to have a shower. "You have to come with me." Myungsoo said as he smirked and pulled Sungjong into the bathroom. Omg, what do you guys think they were doing? ert. LOL 

 

"We are going!" Myungsoo said to Howon and Dongwoo that were busy cuddling with each other while watching a television and left the house with Sungjong.

Once they arrived, the place looks a lot more beautiful than the one in the calendar.

 

 

Is this beautiful? I cant get another beautiful pic than this

 

"It's beautiful." Sungjong said with a wide smile plastered on his face. "It is but you are more beautiful." Myungsoo said and smiled as he tilted Sungjong's head. Sungjong pouted and slapped his chest because he was shy from what Myungsoo said to him just now while saying, "I'm not beautiful." "Whatever, but the truth is you are the most beautiful in my eyes." Myungsoo said while he back hugged Sungjong and kissed his cheek.

 

Time flew really fast and it was the day where they have wedding rehearsal. After the rehearsals, Woohyun and Sungyeol dragged Sungjong to their home while Howon and Dongwoo dragged Myungsoo to their home.

"Do all married couples arre also like this?" Sungjong asked while looking out of the window of the car thinking about Myungsoo. "What do you mean?" Woohyun asked. He doesn't have one single clue of what he meant.

"You know... being parted before the marriage. Do that happen to the couples?" Sungjong asked as he turned his attention to Woohyun. Woohyun cleared his throat and said, "Yeah of course." He sounded calm but Sungjong could tell that he is a luttle nervous. *He must be lying* Sungjong thought.

Leaving his love one is a hard thing to do. The four boys could hardly pull them apart. You would not want to know how they both reacted while they were pulling them apart. They had gone nuts. Oops, I told you.

 

 

"Wake up sleepy head!" Howon shouted as he opened the door wide open. He blinked twice noticing that Myungsoo is not on the bed. "Dongwoo-ah! Myungsoo is not-" Howon said as he turned back and stopped as he found that his lover is gone too.

Giggling sounds soon got Howon's attention. He searched for the sound and found that it was coming from their bedroom. "You look very handsome Myungsoo. No wonder Sungjong is in love with you." Dongwoo said while giggling. "Thank god that I didn't have to wear a wedding dress. If not, I'm going to jump off a cliff because of embarrassment." Myungsoo said while fixing his black suit. "Thank you for this light make up, even thought I don't like it." "Well, it's your wedding, so I was thinking to help you make up for a fresh look. It's not good if your face is in a pale condition." Dongwoo replied.

"I know right." Howon said as he s his arms around Dongwoo's waist. The two boys were startled as the sudden popup of Howon. "When did you get here?" Dongwoo asked. He looked back at the door and saw the door was left open. The two have no idea when Howon got in.

Dongwoo took a last glance at his wrist and widened his eyes. "Come one! We are going to be late!"

 

 

"I'm so happy for my boy." Mrs Kim said. Even though it's a male and male marriage but she's still happy. She's like the lively mom that everyone wanted to have. She will support in whatever Myungsoo does.

Slowly the chattering stopped as the wedding song is being played by a pianist. Everyone, even Myungsoo turned thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter