Chapter 17

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong's POV:

 

Something kind of woke me up from my dreamland. An uncomfortable feeling. The good side of me kept telling me to ignore Myungsoo's call because bad things would happen if I answer. But I don't really want to do as it says. Myungsoo is my everything.

I slowly open up my eyes and rubbed them to get a clearer look. I jumped a little as I saw Howon in front of me. With his eyes close of course. His arms laid around my waist and not to mention, we're not not far from each other. How did he get here anyways?

I felt the arms of his pulling me more closer to him. He tilted his head and gave a peck on my forehead. "Good morning sunshine." he whispered. "G-Good morning." I replied. He look down at me and leaned his head closer. My eyes were widen and I pushed him away, losing his grip and causing him to fall of the bed.

He gave out a laugh and supported himself to sit up on the floor. "I was just joking.  You're so cute." he said teasingly. How can he joke around with kissings? I pouted and threw a pillow at him but he didn't stop laughing.

"How did you get in anyway?" I asked. He got up from the floor and sat beside me on the bed. "Because I miss you." he answered and smiled in a playful way. I smacked his arm and made him tell me the truth. "Fine. I do miss you. And I can't sleep alone when I know you're staying over so I came and slept with you."

Is this somehow a confession? 'I do miss you' the word he just said. The kissing we did. The caring he gave me. If you think it all over again, they might be telling you something... Howon likes me.

I stared at him for awhile and opened my mouth. "Howon hyung... you... like me?" I asked. He raised one eyebrow and chuckled breathlessly. "No. I don't like you." he replied. He just said he doesn't like me. But what's with the kissing?

"But I do love you." he added. He put his hand on top of mine and continued with his words. "Ever since you greeted me and became my very first friend during the 3rd grade, my love for you had grown. My heart keeps hitting my chest non-stop when I saw you. My love for you never stopped even after we graduated. It's like a treasure to me that I kept a long time. And now, I get to set it free and let you know how much I feel for you."

So he has been loving me ever since the 3rd grade? How can't I not know? How can't I not notice? "I'm sorry for not noticing." I apologized. He shook his head and smiled sweetly. He rustled my hair playfully and asked me to get wash up. He said that I could borrow his clothes too.

 

 

After getting a shower, Howon got out of the room and told me that Myungsoo wanted to meet me now. He said he also told Myungsoo where I stayed over and Myungsoo didn't even react. He even told me that he sound different after telling him that Howon is the one who picked up the call.

I thanked him and gave him a long hug. He patted my back and whispered, "If Myungsoo does anything to you, tell me. Love you." he smiled and let me go. I waved at him and stepped out of his apartment and go down to where Myungsoo said he's seeing me.

I stopped as I reached where Myungsoo is standing. "Are we going to do our date again?" I chuckled out the words. He chuckled along and shook his head. "Nope, we're going to somewhere different. with the weather lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter