Chapter 25

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV:

 

Sitting alone on the balcony sipping on one of Sungyeol's coffee while viewing the beautiful sight of the city. I let out a soft sigh thinking how Sungjong over these few weeks. "Sungjong-ah~ Where have you been?" I said to myself hoping he could hear me and appear straight away. I haven't seen him since that break up and it's already a month when he's gone missing.

Beside thinking about Sungjong, today is Sungyeol's birthday. (Okay try to imagine that Sungyeol was not born in August. Ha Ha Ha) I'm thinking of giving him a present that can last long. "YAH! MY COFFEE'S GONE!" Sungyeol shouted. He stormed out to the balcony and complaint. "Myungie~! My coffee's go-" he said as he pointed at the kitchen. He stopped as he saw the coffee tin is in my hand. He sighed in relief and caressed his chest. "Yah! Stop scaring me like that. I thought my coffee is stolen."

I smiled and shook my head softly. I raised the tin of coffee up to him asking him if he wants a sip. He smiled and pushed it back to me. He sat down on the small bench beside me and threw his arms around me enjoying the view with me.

A few hours had past and I've already got dressed for work. Sungyeol cupped my face and gave me a cute peck on the lips with the sound "Mmmmuuuaaahh!". We both waved goodbye and I left to my currently worst workplace because of that JERK!

As I got to the workplace, Mr. Sung.... I mean that jerk is already there. He turned his head over his shoulder and then walked towards me with his cold face. "You're late." he said. "Like you care!" I shot him back. He really has been getting on my nerves these days. AISH! I really wish that I could punch that face of him and make him do all those things he made me to do.

I did it for nothing. He keep telling me to do all those dirty jobs just so that he will tell me Sungjong's condition. I did EVERYTHING he told me and none of them actually pays me off but pisses me off. DAMN! I really want to know how Sungjong's is living right now.

Ugh... blah blah blah jerk is bossing me around again and finally my shift ends right now. I said goodbye to the staff workers and headed off to the shopping mall to buy Sungyeol's gift along with his cake. I shopped around the accessories stores but can't find a good one until i saw this.

 

 

It's sort of plain but I guess he will treasure it any ways. I paid for it and thanked the cashier before leaving the store. "I hope he likes it." I said to myself while looking at the small box in my hand. I look up from the box and started to walk away but something... or should I say someone stopped me just by appearing on my sight.

"S....Sung.....Sungjong..." I said. Su... Sungjong appeared.... I widened my eyes as our eyer met. IT IS HIM. I was about to run towards him but after people passing through my sight, he's gone. Is it just me or is it just my imagination? I guess it was just my imagination. I sighed and walked away.

I phoned Sungyeol and said that I want to meet him at his favorite ice cream shop and I headed to the cake shop to buy Sungyeol's cake.

 

 

-Meanwhile-

 

Sungjong's POV:

 

"Do you think he saw us?" I whispered. Howonie stick his head out of the corner of the wall and peeked. "Yeah, I think he did." he whispered back. "He looks really down... I guess he did feel it. I think... we're done?" Howonie said as he return to his standing position.

Howonie sighed and looked at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter