Chapter 20

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

Howon heard mumblings going on in the living room that woke him up from his dreamland. Just then, he saw an empty spot beside him. *He woke up so early?* he thought to himself and sat up waekly on his head. Then again, he heard mumbles. He got curious who is it and got out of his bed and walked out of their room. "Sungjong-ah?" he called out as he scratched his head.

His eyes were widen as he saw his friend and a stranger sitting there talking to each other with no sight of Sungjong. "Dongwoo?! What are you doing here? Who is he? Where is Sungjong? Where is my cute Sungjong??" he asked. Dongwoo chuckles and pointed at the stranger in front of him. The stranger who is wearing a sunglasses. "Your cute Sungjong is right over here."

Howon look at the stranger and then back to Dongwoo and then back at the stranger. He look back at Dongwoo and pointed at the stranger. "He doesn't look like Sungjong!" The stranger got up from the couch and walk towards and smiled. "Howon hyunggggg~ You are such a pabo." he lifted his sunglasses and did the eyesmile of his.

Howon hugged Sungjong tightly in his arms in an instance. "SUNGJONG!! I thought you were kidnapped!! Aegumonina... what's with this disguise anyway? And how did you manage to make it hard to tell?" Howon said as he swing Sungjong to the left and right and stopped. "It's all because of my professional makeup skills." Dongwoo said proudly. Howon shot a small glare at him and said bluntly, "I wasn't asking you!"

Dongwoo chuckled and said to himself, "You are still childish as before." he sighed and shook his head softly while laughing at Howon's silliness. "You mean you forgot? I did this disguise just to replace you in your work." Sungjong replied as he hugged his lover back. Howon stared at him for awhile try to re-think what he has forgotten.

"Ohhhh, that plan." Howon shapped his mouth in 'O' shape and nodded slowly. He took a glance at the clock and said, "I guess it's time for you to go. You don't want to be late for your revenge." he said. "I guess I should." Sungjong chuckled and gave Howon a kiss.

Dongwoo faked his cough breaking their moments together. He stopped coughing as the couple look at him. "I can send you if you want. And don't you two think you should get a room? Hahaha." he said teasingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter