Chapter 33

Our Love is Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong’s POV:

 

We’ve been going through a lot of wedding shops to shop for our clothes. Most of the workers are sweet while some of them are disgusted with our relationship. They. Don’t. Know. Love. So what we’re… not straight? At least we have each other. Finally we bought our clothes and we decided to visit Woohyun with his work. We bought our clothes separately actually. It’s like a secret that is kept.

“Wahhhh… 5 more days and we’ll be married!” Myungsoo chirped. He pulled me closer to him while viewing the sight of the garden that is being set up. “It will be wonderful. “I said as I hug Myungsoo and gave him a kiss on the lips repeatedly. Myungsoo placed his hands on my waist and giggled. “Stop.. we’re in the public.”

“Tsk tsk tsk… Making out in the public.” Both me and Myungsoo turned to the voice and found Woohyun  standing there crossing his arms while shaking his head. “Where’s Sungyeol?” I asked on purpose as I smirked. A pink small blush decorated his face and he stuttered. “Wh-Why do you a-ask?”

Myungsoo playfully smacked my chest and said, “Don’t bully him!” I chuckled and softly knocked our heads together. “Get a room!” I heard Sungyeol said it but I ignored him and kept staring into Myungie’s eyes.” Let’s leave them alone!” Sungyeol said as he pull Woohyun away. Finally you know us, Sungyeol.

“Ah Sungjong. You two will be having a wedding practice at the day before your marriage. AND you two will not be sleeping together for one night before the marriage. So… do whatever you guys want within these three days.” Woohyun announced and ran back to Sungyeol. Holding hands.

Aww… We can’t even wake up in each other’s arms in such a nice day? “Does other couple do that too?” I asked as I pouted. Myungsoo shrugged to my question. “Let’s forget about that first. Let’s go have some fun instead.” Myungsoo smiled and pulled me to somewhere else.

“Where are you taking me?” I chuckled. He can’t really hear me because of the sound of the foot steps we were making and the wind that blows through covering up the noise.

Once we stop, Myungsoo released his hand and threw his arms high up to the air. He turned around and smiled to me. “Tada~!” He shouted. I eyed around the place and the memories we had in the past came flashing back in my mind. It’s the place where we first met. I remember the day where Myungsoo sang for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter