Chapter 20

I Think I'm Ugly

 

(Donghae’s POV)

I decided to confront Siwon and ask him about Hyori. I know Hyori has a thing for him but I’ve been ignoring it. I know that he has the same feelings towards her as well seeing from how he acted in front of her and how he talked about her with us. He sounded a lot like a man in love.

I knocked on the door to his room.

“Can I come in?” I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled and gestured his hands for me to have a seat.

“You okay, man?” I asked him in English.

“I feel like I screwed up and I don’t know what to do...” he answered, “I don’t even know how I feel about her.”

“I always feel happy around her but nowadays I feel like a fool, it’s as if I’m pushing her away,” he added.

‘Even if you’re pushing her away, she still keeps on coming back to you,’ I thought to myself.

“Then why don’t you get her to come back to you?”

Massaging his forehead, he asked me what if she doesn’t like him as much as he does which literally pissed me off. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and say to his face how she’s been in love with him since forever.

“I’m giving you the permission to catch her before I do it for myself.” I walked out and closed his door behind me.

I know it’s so stupid of me for doing this. But she clearly doesn’t like me like how she likes Siwon. It doesn’t take a genius to see it. I guess I’ve been stupid for even trying to make her fall for me. Both Siwon and I are not good at showing our true feelings but I’m even worse than him. If only someone (or him) noticed and be our cupid, I’d be the happiest man alive.

******

(Siwon’s POV)

[Scene from Starbucks]

“What? Don’t tell me you like her,” she scoffed.

“So what if I do?”

I looked at Stella and asked her again. She released Hyori’s wrist the moment she heard my question. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. I could see Hyori looking at me but I ignored it, afraid of what her facial expression would be.

“This fat ?” Stella scoffed.

As soon as those words went out of Hyori immediately collected her bag and dashed out of Starbucks leaving me alone with the real in front of me with a smirk on her face.

“Don’t you dare say those words again. You’re the fat here. Look at how swollen your face is and also your body, are you sure you’re not pregnant? Well, after all those sleeping around, how can you not have a baby inside your fat stomach,” I retorted.

She felt up her face right after I told her that her face look swollen. From having an ugly smirk on her face, she had angry fumes coming out of her nostrils. She was clearly furious at my statement. Being called fat is what she hated the most. Truthfully she’s just stick and bones. She’s proud to be skinny and being called it is like a compliment to her.

“You’ve gone too far, Stella. I want you to stop now,” I warned.

“Stop? I’ve gone this far and you want me to stop?” she sneered.

“Well, I’m sure you’re going to stop soon,” I snapped and walked away, not even bother to look at her reaction.

****

“Hello, reporter Ha Young, nice to meet you,” I bowed at her and shook her hand.

“Mwoya, oppa~” she playfully slapped my shoulder. “So what brings you here? Any juicy story about Super Junior members?” she grinned.

“Well, I have a story that I bet is the juiciest in the history of mankind.” I handed an evelope full of Stella’s pictures to her. Ha Young is a cousin of mine and she’s the most well-known reporter in Korea for having juicy gossips. Everyone looks forward to her articles in magazines.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “you weren’t exaggerating, oppa,” she replied, “But I thought you loved her, no?”

“I did. But now I hate her with every fibre in my body.”

“Whoa~ I didn’t know that but I assume the whole story will be as interesting as the pictures in this envelope,” she hinted.

I laid back in my seat and began telling her the story from A to Z.