Chapter 13

I Think I'm Ugly

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay of update. School has started and my finals is in a month time. I'm taking 11 papers T_T Anyway, I'm sorry if this chapter is not up to your expectation but hopefully you'll still enjoy it (: HAPPY READING~!

 

(Donghae’s POV)

Finally filming for the first part of the CF is done. We still have three more parts to do. Thailand is so hot, even hotter than summer in Korea. We’re back in our hotel to get some rest before heading to a press conference in an hour. Kyuhyun lied on his stomach while playing his game. He even put his headphone on to block whatever sound from outside world especially my naggings. Aish this kid!

I looked at my phone for the zillionth time. Hyori-ssi still hasn’t called me yet. Should I call her again? I wonder if she’s doing okay. I wish I was in Korea to check on her. There’s no one else I know that can help me check on her.  I bet Shindong is busy with his girlfriend. I’ve tried calling him to get his help but he’s also unreachable. After gathering my guts, I decided to give her a call. It was ringing for a while and as I was about to give up, she finally answered.

“Yeoboseyo (hello)?”

“Hyori-ssi?”

“Yeah.Donghae-ssi?”

“Yeah. It’s me.”                                                                    

“What’s up?”

“I called you but you didn’t pick up. I even left a voice message. Did you receive it?”

“A-ah. Yes I did. Mianhae, I forgot to call you. A lot has happened today.”

I heard her sighed. We went silent for a while.

“Gwaenchanayo?” I asked her.

She didn’t sound as if she’s not okay but I couldn’t help but to ask her since I don’t really know what to say.

“I’m fine,” her voice sounded cheerful, “Siwon helped me today.”

“Si-siwon?” I stammered.

They know each other? Wait. Of course they know each other. We’re in the entertainment business and we’ve been on the same TV shows together. But are they that close that Siwon would actually help her?

(End of Donghae’s POV)

“Donghae-ssi...?” We fell into a sudden silent once again.

“Oh. I’m still here.”

He said he’s glad that I’m fine. He’s been worried when he saw that pictures. I thought he’d be like others, who would straight away believe that it’s me in the pictures. I smiled and I feel so grateful. Thanks Donghae-ssi, for believing in me.

*****

(Siwon’s POV)

I saw Stella sitting down while looking everywhere trying to spot me. She kept on applying make-up and looking at her pocket mirror to make herself look presentable to me.Yeah, as if her plastic face can hide her ugliness. When she saw me, she stood up right away and went up to me to hug me.

“I missed you, oppa~” she cooed.

I pried her hands off me and pushed her lightly. She looked at me in disbelief but just let it slide.

“So, any good news?” she smiled.

“Yes, and it’s about you,” I replied.

Her smile grew wide. I believed she’s expecting me to help her to become an artist. Chuckling, I handed her the pictures from Hyori-ssi’s scandal article.

“I think you know who did this.”

“What do you mean,oppa?” She looked at the pictures and looked back at me with her eyebrows raised.

“Stop denying!” I raised my voice.

She jumped, startled.

“Oppa, I really don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I scoffed. This is going to play hard, isn’t she? Looking at her, I smacked the table making her jump in her seat again. It’s time to get the weapon out, I thought to myself. I was about to get the envelope containing the unedited pictures of her out when I heard her scoffing.

“What if it was me?”

Looking at her with my eyebrows raised, I laid back in my seat. She’s just smirking at me. Answering my unasked questions, she told me that she wanted to get rid of Hyori-ssi because she’s getting in her way to become an artist.

“So you did all these?”

She just shrugged, saying that she never said she did it. I clenched my fist tightly and tossed the envelope.

“What is this?” asked Stella while tearing open the envelope. Her eyes widened when she saw the content and began to panic.

“H-how?”

And now it’s my turn to smirk. Don’t think you’re the smartest one here, Stella. She began tearing up the pictures and threw it back inside the envelope. Crumpling the envelope, she looked at me in disbelief.

“Stop whatever you’re doing or these pictures will leak.”

(End of Siwon’s POV)

******

I heard my handphone ringing, waking me up from my sleep. Manager eonni wanted me to go to the company as of right now. She told me that our boss wanted to see me and he has a surprise in store waiting for me (even though I already knew what the surprise is).

Hyemi and Siwon were already at boss’s office when I arrived. Hyemi hugged me and smiled, telling me that my life would be better after this. After having a very intense discussion, we decided to put an end on the scandal by exposing my pre-debut pictures. I was hesitant at first but my boss said that I could be an inspiration for other girls who want to lose weight in a healthy way.

“I’ll settle everything for you,” said the boss while patting my shoulder before we exited his office.

I looked to Hyemi and saw her giving me a knowing-look.

“I’m leaving. I need to go to work. Bye,” she waved at me and bowed to Siwon.

“You can sleep well tonight,” he said to me.

“I’m glad this scandal only lasted for two days,” I replied, “some people have started looking at me differently.”

“It’s okay,” he assured, “it will end soon.”

I nodded in agreement. We walked out of the building and he offered me a ride home since eonni had to stay with our boss. I still haven’t got anything on my schedule so I’m free the whole day. Speaking of work, doesn’t Siwon have work too? I mean he’s like one of the busiest members in Super Junior.

When I wanted to ask him he told me to excuse himself to answer a call. I politely backed away from him and let him have his privacy.

“Yes, Donghae-ah? Waegurae (why)?”

 

A/N: And also, forgive for making Siwon swear here XD