We Are Complete Again

Is It Okay To Love You?

"Good Morning Mr. Oh"  I greeted my English teacher before proceeding to the back of the room to my desk. Mark is already in class, but today his eyes are open. He is not dozing off like usual. I placed my books down onto the desk and slid onto the plastic chair.

"got a good night sleep?" I asked without looking at him, but paying attention to flipping to the right page of my book.

"Mhmm and you? " he asked.

Well let's see.. You punched a guy in class because of me yesterday and then you told me about your problems which made me feel extremely bad for not knowing, and then you asked if you could hug me. I saw Jackson for the first time in weeks and he does not look okay. Seeing him had made me realize how much I still miss him, but I hugged you and when I was with you I forgot about him for a brief second. I also found out that my mom and your mom promised each other that we will get married in the future. So no. I did not sleep well at all.

"had better" I shrugged.

"Okay class, settle down" Mr. Oh stood in front of the class to begin his lesson, meaning that I am beginning to doze off. I rested my head on my hand and leaning more on Mark's side. As I slowly slip into slumber, I feel my head wobble back and forth. My elbow slipped off the small desk, causing me to jolt up. Mark rumbled a deep chuckle, making me glare at him.

"watch and learn" he smiled and demonstrated on how to sleep in class. He sat up straight and rested his arms onto the table. He then put his head down, making it look like he is reading a book. I raised my eyebrows, impressed with his sneaky position. I then took his advice and did the same. Within about a few seconds of resting my eyes in that position, I feel my hair fall out of the ponytail that I once had it in. I looked up at Mark to see that he has taken it down.

"it's less obvious" he whispered. "and I like it when you have your hair down"  

My cheeks flushed red and I looked back down, using my hair to hide my pink cheeks. I slowly slipped into slumber with my head hanging low, this is not the most comfortable position to sleep in but it does work.

-----dream------

"hello? " my voice echoed in the empty building. I looked around to see that this place looks extremely familiar. I looked at the far right corner to see a figure sitting there. The same figure that I saw in my other dream. The one that I couldn't approach. I slowly and carefully took small steps to approach the figure. As I walk closer and closer, the sunlight from the large window slowly directed it's beam of light at that figure. I stopped and so did the light.

Hmm.. This is weird..

I continued to walk towards that figure, getting closer and closer. Last time, I remember feeling a great pressure in my chest, but this time I don't feel anything at all. It's like that protective shield is not there anymore.

"Mark..? " I mumbled, now that the light is shining directly at the red head. He looked up with tired but dreamy eyes.

" you made it" he smiled sleepily.

I made it?  

-—-

bringgggg

The bell rang, making me jolt up and flash my eyes open. I looked around to see that everyone is getting up, getting ready to leave. Then I noticed that my head is on Mark's shoulder. I awkwardly lifted my head up, using my sore neck to support the weight.

"sorry" I coughed awkwardly and packed my things up. He started to pack his books as well. But I finished before him, which is a bad thing because now I have to decide whether or not to wait for him. Well why am I waiting for him? It's not like we are going to have lunch together. So I begin to leave the classroom, but he easily caught up to me.

"want to have lunch with us?" he asked over the loud and busy hallway. I looked at him, then turned my attention back to the busy hallway. It's been a long time since I've eaten with the boys and I really do miss them. And how can I say no to this guy?

"Umm I have to ask BuRin if she wants to join" I said.

"I'm sure she does" Mark chuckled and the both of us walked to my locker together. On our way there, many people gave me looks. Like I am some sort of disgusting virus or something. Obviously the girls would make faces and roll their eyes, and the guys would just shout out random comments, not completely directed to me, but it’s pretty obvious that it is for me.

“Do you want to each lunch with the guys?” I asked BuRin as she stood in front of her locker. Light suddenly appeared in her eyes and a bright smile spread across her face.

“Finally!” she squeaked and slammed her locker door shut and dashed to the lunchroom where the rest of the guys are.

“told you she would want to each lunch with us” Mark chuckled and I rolled my eyes disappointingly at my somewhat boy thirsty best friend. Well her main reason is BamBam of course.

“Go first, I need to go to the washroom” I said.

“no, I’ll wait for you” he refused to leave. I squinted my eyes at him and pursed my lips into a thin line. Unsure of why he doesn’t want to go first and rather wait for me in front of the girl’s washroom.

“hey, you waited for me” he shrugged. I raised an eyebrow at him and proceeded into the washroom. Yes, I’ve waited for him..but not outside a washroom. I think he meant I waited for him for way over a year and now this is how he is going to make it up to me? Wait outside while I pee?

So after I did my business, I walked out of the stall and approached the sink to wash my hands.

“Are you and Mark together now?” a high pitched tone rang in my ears. I looked into the mirror to see the reflection of JuNah and SeMi. JuNah is SeMi’s close friend. No one really likes JuNah because she is very rude and obnoxious. Plus her voice is very annoying.

“excuse me..I’m talking to you” JuNah turned away from the mirror to look at me. SeMi continued to fix her hair, pretending that she has no interest in this conversation.    

“no, no we are not” I said and walked pass her to get to the hand dryer.

“then why did you cheat on Jackson with Mark?” JuNah asked. I feel anger boil inside of me. I am angry at the rumor and the fact that it is kind of true. I didn’t cheat on Jackson, but I was thinking of someone else while I was with him. I’m mostly mad at myself, but JuNah’s voice and attitude gives me a reason to explode on her instead.

“Who the hell said that I cheated on Jackson?? And even if I did, why does it matter to you? or to anybody?” I turned my face to JuNah’s, looking directly into her widened eyes due to my sudden actions. Without waiting for her reply I walked out of the washroom to see Mark leaning on the wall. I looked at him, making me feel even more angry at myself. His relaxed expression changed into one full of worry after he saw my expression. He pushed himself off the wall and approached me.

“you okay?” he asked. Should I just punch him across the face and tell him that I’m not okay because I cheated on his best friend with him. And tell him that I don’t deserve either of them. Let him know that I am still hurting and healing from my break up. Tell him that I’ve missed him so much and that he means the world to me, but now someone else is just as important. Cry in front of him to let him know that he is the reason I cry alone whenever I think about the past and he is also the reason I smile by myself.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm myself down, I looked at him and then looked away.

“I’m fine” I lied and began to walk to the lunchroom.

---------

“Noona!!!!” Yugyeom launched himself at me as soon as he spots me in the crowded cafeteria. I laughed and returned the bear hug.

“I’ve missed you so much!” YugYeom pouted as we walked over to join the rest of the smiling group.

“hey guys” I greeted them.

“We are complete again” Jr. smiled.

“well...Jackson hyung is not here…” Youngjae stated, earning himself glares from the other guys and a hard smack on the chest from JB.

“he is busy with fencing” BamBam commented.

“guys shut up” Jr. stopped their conversation from going any further.

“sorry” They apologized to me. I honestly don’t mind if they talked about Jackson. Yeah it hurts, but at least I will know how he is doing.

“guys, I’m fine” I assured them.

“so how have you been?” JB rested both arms on the table.

“I spent most of my time studying…” I grumbled.

“yeah this girl won’t even hang out with me” BuRin smacked me playfully.

“I don’t want to fail” I shoved her playfully.

“anyways..how are you guys?” I looked at each and everyone of them.

“tired”

“sleepy”

“bored” They listed, making me roll my eyes at them.

“you guys up to anything?” I asked another question to make the conversation more interesting.

“hmmm….nope. OH wait! We have a party this coming saturday!” Youngjae beamed. After hearing the word party from them, it kind of scares me because of what happened last time.

“Party for what?” BuRin asked curiously.

“It’s my parents anniversary” BamBam informed.

“Oh! Awwwe thats so cute!” I squealed.

“do you guys want to come?” BamBam asked. I looked at BuRin and she seems to be pretty nervous.

“umm..my mom wants me to bring..a..um..date…” BamBam stuttered and looked at BuRin then quickly looked away. I bit my lips hard to stop myself from fangirling, but I continuously kicked BuRin under the table. I can tell that she is also trying her best to not explode and jump around with me. I looked at Mark to see if he knows anything about when BamBam is going to confess to BuRin. He only smiled and shrugged.

He knows something.

“..BuRin-ah...do you want to go..as.my date?” BamBam stuttered. I held my breath and looked at BuRin excitedly. She froze in her position and slowly nodded. Right after she agreed I released my deep breath and let out a quiet squeal. While the other guys are smiling proudly at their second makane.

“you have to go.” BuRin turned to me with her cheeks still as red as a tomato. I thought about it for a second. I don’t mind going..but will Jackson be there? I want to see him, but I also don’t want to at the same time.

“You can go as Mark hyung’s date” BamBam suggested and the other guys nodded in agreement.

“uh..” I mumbled awkwardly.

“Mark. Ask her.” BuRin said bluntly, earning herself a glare from me.

“____, do you want to go as my date?” Mark asked in that sweet and deep voice of his. I looked at BuRin and she nodded her head twice, telling me to say yes.

“umm okay” I nodded and the guys cheered.

“Oh it’s a formal party by the way so dress up for it” BamBam instructed.

“We get to see ____ in a dress!” YoungJae shouted a bit too loudly. I pursed my lips together in embarrassment as my cheeks slowly turned pink. I am not a very girly girl, but I’m also not a tomboy. I just prefer to wear pants over dresses and skirts. I do prefer to sit with my legs criss crossed and wearing a dress would not be very appropriate.

“guess what we will be shopping for…” BuRin sang happily.

“Okay it’s settled BuRin is BamBam’s date and _____ is Mark hyung’s date” JB said.

"don't you guys need dates too?" I asked out of curiosity. It is going to be a bit weird if only two guys show up with girls and the rest are just dudes by themselves.

"having dates are not mandatory. BamBam's mom wants to see BuRin and as for you.. Well you got Mark hyung" Young Jae shrugged. Well this is kind of awkward for me...thanks YoungJae.

-------

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6?"  Mark verified the time while we stood outside the school with everyone else.

"okay" I smiled and BuRin looped her arm through mine.

"let's go shop for dresses! " she squealed and began to pull me away from the group. Mark smiled and waved as he watched me being dragged away by the crazy shopaholic.

“I’m so excited!!” BuRin beamed as we waited for the bus to take us to the mall.

“Why? You want to see your in-laws that bad huh?” I and she gave me a hard smack on the arm, making me lose my balance.

“Yah!” she yelled.

“what?? BamBam clearly likes you.” I stated. BuRin softened her expression and her cheeks slowly turned into a soft pink.

“...n-no…” she stuttered.

This girl so so stubborn.

“Do not make me stab you with my phone.” I glared at her and she sighed.

“but he didn’t say that he likes me..” she mumbled. Rolling my eyes at my best friend, I took a deep breath to calm myself down and not say anything that might ruin any planned surprises in the future.

“not yet…” I said.

“Okay..if he does like me that’s good..but what if his parents doesn’t like me?” she asked with her eyebrows knitted together. The bus pulled to a stop in front of us and we hopped inside, showed the nice bus driver our bus pass and also gave him a nice smile. BuRin and I sat down at the back of the bus before continuing with our conversation.

“why wouldn’t they like you?” I asked and she shrugged.

“Don’t worry, his parents are really nice” I assured my nervous best friend.

“enough about me, let’s talk about you” she changed the subject. I don’t mind talking to her about what she is about to bring up, but I just don’t want to talk about it or deal with it right now.

“so how’s life? she asked. We see each other every single day and she only recently started to ask ‘how’s life’ because of all the rumors going around the school and just everything that I have to deal with right now. I would tell her new rumors that people made up and we would just laugh about it together.

“well I almost punched JuNah out today” I shrugged.

“why didn’t you??” BuRin asked and I rolled my eyes playfully at how she wanted me to actually hurt JuNah. Like I mentioned before, not very many people like her. Especially BuRin, if you put them together they always end up in a argument or very fake compliments.

“do you know who dumped who?” I asked, referring to Mark and SeMi.

“Mark and SeMi?” BuRin asked and I nodded.

“I think SeMi dumped Mark because last time in the washroom she seemed pretty okay with the break up..why?”

“..I don’t know..I feel like SeMi is still interested in Mark..” I mumbled, remembering the time earlier today in the washroom. Even though SeMi made it look like she didn’t care what JuNah and I were talking about, I can tell that she was listening very closely.

“Oh! are you being protective now??” BuRin nudged me multiple times.

“no. I was just wondering.” I pulled away from her with an exaggerated annoyed face.

“just wondering huh?” BuRIn nodded, not believing me whatsoever.

“...do you think Jackson will be there?” I asked quietly as the both of us stood up after the bus completely stopped and we walked to the exit.

“thank you!” BuRin and I both thanked the bus driver before getting off.

“it’s possible” BuRin shrugged. “do you still have feelings for him?”

“well...I don’t know..” I sighed.

BuRin and I walked into a small boutique that has dresses hanging on the walls, on racks and some on mannequins.

“welcome, are you looking for anything in particular today?” an older girl maybe in her mid twenties came up to us with a bright smile.

“no, we’re just looking around” I returned the smile and began to look through the variations of dresses with BuRin.

------------

So I ended up buying a simple black skater dress and a pair of black suede pumps, and BuRin picked out a soft pink dress with lace details along with a pair of pumps. I must admit that the dress is cute, but let me say that it is exhausting to shop for dresses. Especially with a friend that is so picky.

“mom are you invited to BamBam’s parents’ anniversary party?” I asked my mom while she twirled me around, examining my new outfit for tomorrow’s party.

“yeah, but I can’t go I have work” my mom pouted. “I’ll be working late and I want you to spend the night at BamBam’s”

“I can just come home” I said. It is completely normal if I spent a night at BamBam’s place because I’ve done that before. Many times to be exact. BamBam’s family is like my second home.

“no, I don’t want you home alone” my mom said sternly. I squinted my eyes at her suspiciously.

“but it’s not like it’s my first time being home alone” I argued back.

“just listen to me. I already told his mom and she is more than happy to let you spend the night” my mom ended the conversation.

This is weird...why does she want me to spend the night at BamBam’s so badly?




HAYYY BEAUTIFULS!! HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE!! Sorry if it is not that interesting! :( I just want to thank all of you for being so patient with me!! I ALSO LOVE YOUR COMMENTS <3 Hope you liked this chapter!! I hope I’ll have time to update again!! LOVE YOU <3 <3