Jackson Wang

Is It Okay To Love You?

----5 years later-----

 

"here is the rest of your stuff" my mom placed a cute pink box on my new coffee table of my new apartment.

 

"you left these in your room while you lived with your dad" my mom tapped on the lid. I sat up on the couch and removed the lid, placing it beside me while I look through the box. There are just little things I left behind, nothing important. But something did catch my eyes. A gold medal. The gold medal. Jackson's very first gold medal. I picked the medal up and wiped my thumb across it. His first medal for his first love.

I looked at where the medal was and spotted a plane ticket. I picked it up and looked at it. It is a ticket from Korea to Hong Kong. With confusion fogging over me, I looked at the date to see that the flight is in an hour.

With widened and confused eyes I looked at my mom and she grabbed my hands with a smile.

 

"go get your champion" she said and a few tears rolled down my face.

I've been single ever since they left. I've been asked out a couple times these past five years, but I just didn't feel like they are right for me. Even if I went on a simple date I just don't feel comfortable. During my free time I would make myself choose between Mark or Jackson. Although I do really love the both of them, I eventually realized that I only treasure my memories with Mark. But with Jackson, I see my future with him. Mark was a beautiful memory and I will forever treasure it, but I want to make new memories with Jackson.

 

"thanks mommy" I hugged her before I got up with the medal and ticket in my hand to get my bag and passport in my room.

 

-----------

"thank you" I paid the taxi driver before getting out to enter Incheon airport. The last time I was here was five years ago. When I tried to stop at least one of them from getting on the flight. But at that time I really didn’t know who to stop. Five years later, here I am going to look for one specific person.

As I'm getting  closer and closer to the gate, I'm getting more nervous. Reality starts to sink in. It's been five years what if he moved on and I go looking for him like this? Maybe I shouldn't do this. He can't possibly still be waiting for me right?

As I walk down the rather empty airport in my converse and my bag hanging on one shoulder, I held onto my ticket and the medal in my hand tightly. I looked ahead of me to see the person I'm looking for standing a few meters away from me. I stopped in my tracks and looked right at him. He stood there in a simple white t shirt and black bottoms with sneakers. His duffle bag hanging on his left shoulder and his hair is still under a hat. My favorite look because it shows more of his handsome face. A soft smile spread across his face as he approached me one step at a time. Each step he took the more I feel like I'm dreaming. Until he finally stood right in front of me, with only a few inches between us. I feel his breath on me and his scent wrapping around my whole entire body. Tears begin to brim my eyes as I looked right into his eyes. Without much fighting I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close. I hid my face in the crook of his neck as I held him tighter. He naturally s his arms around my waist and secured it. Tears finally spilled, soaking my face and his shirt. I tried to pull him even closer even though there are no possible space between us anymore. I just feel like I can't get enough of him. I pulled away a bit and looked at him one more time before crashing my lips on his. I can tell that he is shocked but he quickly recovered by kissing me back. Seems like he has been waiting for me all this time.

 

"I'm sorry" I said with our faces still glued together.

 

"is it okay to love you now?" he breathed with a smile. Goosebumps appeared on my body and hot tears rolled down face.

 

"yes" I smiled and kissed him again.

-----

So here I am laying in the arms of my one true love on my bed in my new apartment. Our hearts beating in unison, hand in hand. Nothing could be better than this moment right now.

 

"congratulations on winning the medal" I whispered, remembering that Jackson won the gold medal for fencing in the Olympics.

 

"I've won something way better in life" his deep voice startled me. I thought he was asleep.

 

"I've won your heart" he said, making me blush like crazy. Thank God the lights are off right now. The only light visible are the city lights outside.

 

"I have a question for you" he said.

 

"hmm" I hummed, letting him go on.

 

"why me?" he asked quietly. I'm surprised that the confident Jackson Wang is questioning himself. But at the same time I totally understand why he would want to know.

 

"hmm let's see... You have nice hair, your eyes are big and your nose is nice. That's pretty much it" I joked around with him for a bit. But instead of 'humbly' accepting compliments like he usually do he kept quiet. I guess he wants to be serious this time.

 

"I see my future with you" I said honestly, then waited for his reaction.

 

"can I ask you one more question?" he asked.

 

"mhmm" I hummed sleepily.

 

"will you marry me?"

I froze at the question and tried to snap myself out of this dream. But before I could do anything, Jackson slid himself off the bed and dug in his bag. He pulled out a small velvet box and walked towards me again. I sat up and my little lamp, providing just enough light for us to see each other. His t shirt is a bit wrinkled and so is mine. His hair is out of his hat but he still look extremely handsome. My hair is probably a mess. But this is not the problem here. He is most likely about to propose to me right now. This can not be happening.

He got down on one knee as he looked up at me still sitting on the bed, not really processing all of this.

 

"ever since the day I saw you, I fell for you. There is never a day that goes by without thinking about you. I see no one else but you in my future. You are my first love and will be my last." he looked directly into my teary eyes.

 

"_____, will you marry me?" He opened up the box to reveal a beautiful ring. I smiled with tears streaming down my face as I nod my head. He got up and sat on the bed as he helped me put the ring on. I looked at it to see that something is engraved in gold on the band.

 

First and last love

 

I cried some more as Jackson held me close to him, letting me soak his shirt once again.

 

"... You're.. Always making me.. Cry.. " I sobbed like a baby on his shoulder.

 

"I promise to only let you cry tears of joy from now on" he promised.

After a few more sobs, I removed myself from him and looked at the ring on my finger while his arm is still around my waist as we both sat on the bed. I feel like I'm in a dream right now. This ring on my finger.. It's real and it's from Jackson. My high-school crush/boyfriend. I am going to marry him. After all the tears I've shed and all the sleepless nights. I am finally with him.

 

"is this a dream?" I looked up from the sparkling ring and into my fiance's sparkling eyes.

 

"I know I'm living my dream right now" he smiled softly and pulled me closer.

 

"remember when I gave you my very first gold medal?" he asked.

 

"I still have it" I replied with my eyes back on the ring. I am not looking at it because it's a sparkling diamond ring that all girls want. I'm looking at it because it is from Jackson. I want to make sure that this is reality and that I won't wake up to find out that all this was just a dream.

 

"remember why I gave it to you?" he asked.

 

"you were being super cheesy" I said.

 

"so what did I say..?" he tried to get me to say what he said to me when he gave me the medal.

 

"... I don't remember.. " I lied just to get out of saying that cheesy line.

 

"well I do."  I could almost hear his mischievous smile form on his face.

 

"my first medal for my first love"

 

"... You are cheesy!" I faked a shiver.

 

"hey but you liked it" he tickled my sides, making my squirm around.

 

"you see this over here?" he grabbed my hand and twisted the ring a bit so the words are visible.

 

"I melted my last medal and filled the engraving with it. To represent that you will be the last one I will love." he briefly explained. I looked at him as my eyes began to water again.

 

"stop crying" he chuckled and poked my pouty cheeks.

 

"then stop being so freaking cute and thoughtful!" I yelled angrily, only to make him rumble a laughter.

 

"you've done so much for me and I didn't do anything for you" I mumbled, feeling extremely guilty.

 

"well... I do like kids..." he trailed off and I looked up at him to see that mischievous look in his eyes.

 

------3 years later-----

So basically we got married one year after he proposed and we lived quite a happy married life until early March, when I found out that I am pregnant with twins. The moment I found out I was shocked. At the age of 26 I am pregnant with twins. I guess this is a decent age to give birth but I just feel like I'm not ready. Not only am I not ready, but so is the soon the be father. He is still a giant baby.

There is nothing we can do anymore because I am in labour as we speak. Sweat is rolling down my face, my hands grabbed onto Jackson's arm and my nails dug into his skin. The pain I am experiencing right now is indescribable. Not words can explain this pain.

 

"you owe me your life." I glared at Jackson who looked at me worriedly but with a sparkle of excitement in his eyes. Knowing the fact that his twin boys will be here in just a few moments.

 

"I love you baby" he kissed my forehead.

 

"okay on the count of three push." the doctor said. I tightened my grip and tried to even out my breathing.

 

"1..2..3..! "

 

"AHHHHHH"  I shrieked and afterwards the cry of a baby can be heard.

 

"okay one out, one more to go" the doctor said as I tried to catch my breath.

 

"1..2..3..!"

I pushed my hardest and another baby popped out. The nurses quickly wrapped both babies up and wiped it down before handing both babies to me. Sweat and tears rolled down my face as I looked at the two little babies laying on my chest as they cried.

 

"hi.. I'm your mommy" I whispered happily, then looked up at Jackson. I've never seen him like this before. Excitement, shock, amazement and dazed all mixed up.

 

"they are your kids" I smiled and slowly his mixed emotion face broke and a warm smile took over.

 

"I'm a dad.. " he mumbled under his breath without taking his eyes away from his kids.

 

"mhmm"  I nodded and looked at the babies again. Our babies.

 

--------

 

"would you sit down please?" Jackson tried to push both of his three year olds back into their high chairs so that their butts are touching the seats and not their feet.

I stood far behind them as I watched from the living room, with my arms crossed over my chest and leaning against the wall. It is a Sunday morning, all four of us in our pajamas and Jackson decided that it was a good idea for me to sleep in as he took care of the kids. And of course I couldn't sleep in due to the sound that was made just because daddy was trying to make breakfast for his kids.

 

"noooooo" both of them yelled, refusing to settle down to eat their oatmeal.

 

"Shhhh mommy is going to wake up" Jackson hushed them and they quickly covered their mouths with their oatmeal covered hands. I chuckled and decided to reveal myself.

 

"morning" I smiled and faked a yawn. The three boys whipped their heads around and looked at me walk towards them.

 

"Good morning mommy!" they both chirped.

 

"Good morning Joseph" I pecked one on the cheek that tasted like oatmeal.

 

"Good morning Jayden" I did the same to the other and off the oatmeal that got onto my lips.

 

"what about me??" the other baby cried. I turned around to see Jackson pouting at the fact that I left him out.

 

"Good morning Jackson" I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but he caught my lips with his instead.

 

"ewwwwww" the kids shrieked.

 

"you had some oatmeal on your lips" Jackson said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my spot on the dining table.

 

"boys tell mommy what you want to do" Jackson whispered to the kids. I looked up from my bowl of oatmeal to wait for the two mischievous kids to speak.

 

"mommy.. Can we go to the zoo?" Joseph looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

 

"daddy said he wants to look at elephants" Jayden pointed at his dad. I moved my gaze towards my husband of six years to see that he is blushing in embarrassment.

 

"don't you have work today?" I asked.

 

"no, I took the day off to spend with my family" he flashed a cheeky smile.

 

"Hmm..." I nodded and took a bite of my oatmeal.

 

"so can we go??" Jackson asked eagerly.

 

"only if you guys finish your breakfast" I shrugged and all three boys hurried to eat the rest of their oatmeal. I can't help but to laugh at how adorable they are.

 

--------

"hurry up and get changed" I ordered Jackson to get out of his pajamas while I picked up the boys to bring them to their own room to get changed as well.

 

"do you need help?" Jackson insisted.

 

"... I've been doing this by myself for 3 years.. I'm sure I can manage it myself" I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"fine... " he pouted and walked into our room.

 

" why is daddy being such a baby today?" I asked my boys as I stripped their pajamas off.

 

"because daddy wants a baby" Jayden said. I looked at him to meet his innocent face.

 

"what does daddy want?" I asked him.

 

"a baby" Joseph answered for his brother.

 

"but you guys are babies" I tickled their tummies.

 

"daddy wants a girl baby!" the both of them squealed as they tried to run away from me. I squinted my eyes at the fact that Jackson wants another kid when we just started to get the hang of these two monkeys. But I do have a little surprise for him...a surprise that I found out two weeks ago. Now I will know how to tell him.

 

"okay come back here so I can put some clothes on you two" I beckoned the boys to come back to me.

I quickly put some fresh diapers on them and of course matching outfits that makes them look even more identical.

 

"all done" I stood up and pinched each of their cheeks.

I walked towards my shared room with Jackson and opened the door so I can get changed.

 

"done already?" he asked as he was just about to exit when I entered.

 

"Mhmm" I nodded.

 

"you are such an amazing mom" he kissed me softly on the cheek before going out to the living room to supervise his kids. I rolled my eyes with a soft smile and closed the door behind me.

I took off my pajamas and put on a simple white v neck t-shirt and some plain black shorts. I decided to leave my shoulder length hair down and natural for today. No make up, and no accessories other than my ring. Nice and simple for a family day. I walked out with my tote bag on my shoulder and my Ray-bans in my hand.

 

"you lookin fineeeee" Jackson howled and I rolled my eyes at him again. He already buckled the kids into the twin stroller and the diaper bag is also prepared.

 

"hmm.. You're finally getting fast at getting them ready" I nodded my head in approval.

 

"I'm an excellent dad. I am totally capable of another kid" he hinted but I decided to ignore it.

 

"let's go" I said after slipping on some comfortable sneakers. I know I will be needing these today because I will need to chase the kids down when they run away from scary animals.



 

"hey boys, do you want a baby sister?" Jackson looked in the rear mirror to anticipate the boys' answer that he probably taught them how to say.

 

"no!!" they yelled and Jackson's smile immediately fell.

 

"remember what daddy taught you today?" he tried to remind the kids.

 

"no!" they yelled again and I bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing. Jackson sighed and slipped his hand on mine as he held it and drove to the zoo in silence.

 

"are you boys ready to see some lions?!" Jackson bounced up and down with the boys in his arms. I put on my sunglasses because the sun is killing my eyes and I also got the easy job. Pushing the stroller, while Jackson carried the chubby babies.

 

"babe, can you put my sunglasses on for me please?"  he looked at me with squinty eyes. I removed his matching sunglasses from the collar of his shirt and put it on him.

 

"okay what do you guys want to see first?" I asked while I studied the map.

 

"lions!" Joseph yelled.

 

"fish!" Jayden yelled.

 

"baby, this is a zoo not an aquarium" I looked at Jayden.

 

"elephants!" Jayden tried again and I smiled before kissing his soft cheek.

 

"let's go look at lions first" I said and searched for the lions on the map.

The four of us walked side by side in search for the lions’ den.

 

"found it" Joseph pointed at the large open area where the lions are kept in. We walked over to the railing and looked at the majestic animals in front of us. Most of them are sleeping under the shade of the large trees. The others are just staring at us humans as if it wants to eat us.

 

"that's mommy, that's daddy, Joseph is over there beside Jayden" Jackson pointed out an actual family of four lions. Two adults with two cubs.

 

"daddy.. I'm a lion?" Jayden pushed himself a bit further away from Jackson so that he can look into his eyes. Or sunglasses I should say.

 

"you are a baby lion"  Jackson replied.

 

"but I want to be an elephant" Jayden said quietly his voice full of disappointment.

 

"tomorrow you will be an elephant" Jackson tried to cheer his son up.

 

"I want to be a bear!" Joseph bounced up and down.

 

"then the next day you will be a bear" Jackson tried his best to keep both princes happy.

 

"let's go look at elephants now" I suggested and we continued our journey side by side to walk around the large zoo.

 

"boys, daddy must be tired. Sit in the stroller for a bit" I suggested after seeing the sweat trickle down Jackson's face and neck.

 

"okay" the boys agreed for once and Jackson gently placed both of them in the stroller and buckled them in. He took over to pushing the stroller while I walked beside him.

 

"you know.. Lying to kids is bad" I referred to his earlier method of keeping his kids happy.

 

"I also told them that they will have a baby sister. So I guess we will have to stay true to our words"  he shrugged with that smile on his face. I only looked at to ignore him.

 

"babe, I really want a girl" he pleaded.

 

"you already have twin boys" I argued back.

 

"but I want a princess, I'm sure you would want some girl time" he brought up what I actually need. I live in a house full of boys. It would be nice to see some pink around the house.

 

"I thought I'm your princess" I glared at him.

 

"you're my queen" he saved himself.

 

“nice save” I raised an eyebrow with a smirk and he flashed a smile while snaking one arm around my waist, then nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

 

“stop~” I whined as I squirmed a little. Knowing the fact that we are in public right now, makes me feel a bit uncomfortable even though we do have moments like this for as long as we’ve been together. Usually I am the one that pushes him away in embarrassment, I am not embarrassed to be with him at all, I just don’t like the attention I get from other people.

 

“...you don’t love me anymore…” Jackson pouted dramatically, I only rolled my eyes at him and just before I was going to say a comeback someone interrupted me.

 

“_____?”  

 

The both of us turned around to see someone I haven’t seen in a long time. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. Behind the dark sunglasses and black snapback is a face that used to be so special to me. A face that I used to love. Jackson tightened his grip around my waist, pulling me closer. I got to admit that it made me smile.

 

“Mark?” I said quietly but loud enough for the person who seems to be Mark to hear. Beside him is a girl who looped her arm through his. She is wearing a flowy maxi dress and underneath that dress seems to be a baby bump. My heart melted at that sight. My heart finally feels at peace to see that Mark has also found someone special. I am completely in love with Jackson. 100%. But I’ve always felt a little guilty about Mark and wonder how he is doing. Now that I see this beautiful girl beside him, I feel much better. Did I mention that the girl is beautiful? Milky white skin, model like body excluding the bump and beautiful long hair that is slicked back into a low ponytail.

 

“mhmm” Mark nodded and removed his sunglasses a bit, then put it back on to block out the bright sun.

 

“Yo wassup man” Mark turned his attention towards Jackson and held his hand up for a high five. Jackson naturally accepted his greeting and pulled him into a quick ‘man hug’.

 

“and who is this?” Mark bent over to look at the boys.

 

“This is Joseph and Jayden” I introduced my kids to him. “say ‘hi uncle Mark’ ”

 

“Hi uncle Mark” the both of them waved and turned their attention back to the monkeys in front of them.

 

“and this is?” Jackson asked about the pregnant lady beside Mark with a patient smile on her face.

 

“She is my wife” Mark wrapped an arm around her.

 

“Hello, I’m Park Jina nice to meet you” she smiled brightly and held her hand out, waiting for me to shake it.

 

“Hello, I’m ____ and this is my husband Jackson” I introduced.

 

“nice to meet you” Jackson stuck his hand out and shook hers firmly. I held back a smile to see that the giant baby is actually being mature right now. To be honest, it’s a little strange to see all of us this mature. In high school, we would cry over a test that we failed or laugh if someone farted in class. But now, we shake hands like adults...we introduced our spouse and family..This is just mind blowing.

 

“and who might that be?” I pointed at her bump.

 

“This is baby Mina” Jina rubbed circles on her tummy.

 

“looks like your bun is almost done baking” I commented.

 

“mhmm..she is due next week” Jina nodded nervously.

 

“is she your first baby?” I asked.

 

“mhmm” she nodded.

 

“ahh…” I nodded.

 

“you seem to be experienced” Jina looked at the boys in the stroller.

 

“well I can’t tell you much other than Mark owes you his life when you are in labour” I giggled and Mark took a deep breath while Jina looked at him.

 

“Mark I’m warning you..wear long sleeves when she gives birth” Jackson suggested and I rolled my eyes.

 

“he is just exaggerating” I smacked Jackson.

 

“you have no idea how much it hurt when you dug your nails into my skin.” he tried to argue.

 

“oh do you want to try giving birth??” I crossed my arm and he put his hands up in surrender.

“that’s what I thought” I flipped my hair dramatically.

 

“you guys are so cute together” Jina cooed.

 

“thanks, when did you guys get married?” Jackson asked.

 

“last year” Jina replied.

 

“sorry I didn’t invite you guys to the wedding. We got married in LA and I didn’t think that you guys would be able to fly over because I heard from BamBam that you guys would be busy with the kids” Mark explained.

 

“no no it’s fine” I brushed it off.

 

“We didn’t invite you because we knew that you were in LA and you must’ve been so busy with your martial arts school and everything” I explained my reason to why he wasn’t invited to my wedding. Well this reason is not the complete truth. I also didn’t invite him because..well I thought he would’ve been uncomfortable and I would feel like I’m rubbing it in his face and that would hurt him even more. If I knew that he already found a special girl I would’ve bought them plane tickets to fly them out to attend my wedding. I definitely wanted my bestfriend there. At least I finally get to see him after a long time and to see that he has his own life and family and so do I.

 

“well it’s not too late to congratulate you guys now is it?” Mark asked.

 

“if it’s not too late for us to congratulate you guys” I said and he chuckled.

 

“congratulations” we both said at the same time and we all laughed.

--------

 

After a bit more catching up, we departed and continued to explore the rest of the zoo in opposite directions.

 

“I know what you did earlier” I said to Jackson as he walked beside me, still pushing the stroller.

 

“what?” he looked over at me.

 

“do you not trust me?” I asked.

 

“huh?” he looked as confused as ever.

 

“when we first bumped into Mark, you pulled me closer to you” I reminded him and I could see his expression change from confused into embarrassment.

“oh...it was just a coincidence, you know I’m always touchy around you” he tried to cover it up, but he did poorly.   

 

“you do realize that I am your wife of six years right? And you are trying to lie to me?” I asked.

 

“I’m not lying” he denied with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“okay, then tell me that you weren’t even a little uneasy when you saw Mark.”

 

“..I can’t…” he sighed. “how do you expect me to feel comfortable when my wife’s ex reappeared in our life out of no where?”

I smiled and stopped in my tracks, making him stop too.

 

“you know… I’ve read somewhere that a man truly loves a woman when he gets protective and jealous over the smallest things.” I looked up at him.

 

“exactly..” he breathed.

 

“but you can trust me” I leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips.

 

“and one more thing...you are going to have a baby princess”









 

HELLLLLOOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL SUBBIES<3 I’M BACKKKKKKKKK YAYYYY SORRY FOR HAVING YOU GUYS WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!! I was on vacation and I just didn’t really have time to write :( I don’t know what else to say because this will be one of the final chapters. I originally planned to post all of the ending chapters at once, but I know you guys have been waiting for sooooo long, so I’m just going to post what I have first. AND DON’T WORRY MY MARK STANS! I WILL POST A MARK CHAPTER! I PROMISE! If I have time I will also post the original ending...but I don’t know yet!! I’ve already started to write a new story :)) To be honest...I’m kinda sad that this story is coming to an end… :( I’M GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! YOU DA BEST!

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY BEAUTIES/ JACKSONSTANS!

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MARKSTANS!

To all the Jackson lovers  out there...tell me how you feel….hehehe


-LordDumplings