All you that matters

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's just a sunny day in Seoul. Tiffany is out getting some food, since it's her lunch time. " Thank you ahjussi!" She smile when she got her food to go. 

When Tiffany got to her bus stop, someone stopped her. " Ahh!" She screamed a little and was shock to see who it was. 

" Hey Tiffany, can we talk for a bit?" Yuri smiled at her. 

Tiffany bit her lips and nodded, making him grin. Yuri took her to a nearby cafe. They were seated and Yuri ordered for her since he knew her well. 

" How are you?" He ask. 

" I'm doing well...if this is about what happen between the companies, I'm sorr--" He cutted her off. 

" No. It's not a bout business. I'm here about us" He said serious. Tiffany didn't know what to say. 

She didn't even know there was an us in the both of them. " Tiff I miss you. I really do" He reach for her hand.

Tiffany was confused. She used to feel so flattered whenever Yuri touches her, but now...she felt nothing. 

" Yuri....Your wife won't be happy" Tiffany tried to change the subject. Yuri smile weakly. 

" But..I don't love her as much as I love you" Tiffany eyes furrowed. How could he say that? That is his own wife. 

" Besides. I forgive you for what you did years ago" He smiled, Tiffany pulled her hand away. Now she's annoyed by him now.

" You still didn't believe me. But I'm sorry, you should go back to your wife. Don't be that kind of man Yuri ah" She grab her purse and walk away, but Yuri grab her hand before she could reach the door. 

" Tell me you don't love me. Look into my eyes and tell me!" He yelled. Tiffany pushes his hand away. 

" I do not love you anymore Kwon Yuri!" She look dead threw his eyes and told him those hurtful words. 

Yuri hearts shattered. His teared welled up when Tiffany let and got on the bus. 

" I won't give up Tiff" He wipes his tears. 

 

*** 

 

" Tiffany, come to my office" She receive the call. Tiffany quickly entered Taeyeon's office after knocking. 

" You need me Taeyeon?" Tiffany and Taeyeon called each other by their first names now, since the celebration. 

" Yea, there will be a meeting tomorrow, so get the papers organize and be ready" He said with his eyes on the screen. 

" Okay. You should take some rest too for tomorrow Taeyeon ah" Taeyeon eyes switches to her, whenever she called his name, it was like melody to his ears.

" I will thanks" He smile a bit. After Tiffany exit, Taeyeon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter