She's Back

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Did you get it done?" 

" Yea...I'll send it to you. Oh, Mrs Kwon, you better give me my money" 

" I will...thank you, Taeyeon" 

 

***

 

" What?! She's....p-pregnant?!" Yuri was in shock.  Mrs Kwon told him that Jessica is pregnant with his baby. His!

" Mom....this..this" 

" This is great" Mrs Kwon sipped her tea. Yuri looked at her in total shock. Did his mother said it's great for Jessica to be pregnant with him?!

" Mom! how could you say that?! Tiffany is my wife mom!" He yelled. 

" Tiffany? Wife?  How long she's been your wife?" Mrs Kwon raised her voice making Yuri weak. 

" 4" 

" 4 years, but yet no grandchildren! None and now Jessica is pregnant with yours, and you guys slept just one night, while your precious wife has been with you for 4 years Kwon Yuri!" She scolded him. 

" Just so you know, she's not that innocent as you think Tiffany is son" Mrs Kwon pulled out the enveloped from her bag and handed to him. 

Yuri took out what's inside and nearly dropped everyone of it.

" ....." He kept looking threw all the picture she handed to him. 

" No...this is..fake! She wouldn't! Tiffany wouldn't!" He ruffle is hair and threw all the picture away. 

" You need more proof? Maybe she couldn't have a child with you because she have been doing this all the time!" Mrs Kwon pick up one of the pictures of Tiffany....sleeping with another man. 

All the pictures are Tiffany sleeping, going out, dancing with other men. Of course they are all fake, but Mrs Kwon has her ways. 

" You married a girl that is a big disgrace in the name of the Kwons...che cheated on you all these years. She has to get out now Yuri!" Mrs Kwon let with a huge grinned on her face. 

" ....Why...you said you love me....why....ARRHHHHHHHH!!!" He punch the wall making his hand bleed. 

Hatred

That was all he felt for his wife now. Pure hate. He was determine to et her out. He's so hurt. So hurt. " You will pay for this Hwang!" His tears fell nonstop. 

 

***

 

" You cheater!!!" He screamed at Tiffany. Tiffany is on the floor cryign and looking at all the pictures of her and those men. She didn't believed it. She never did it, so how? 

" Y-Yuri ah..no...this..I didn't do this!" She kept on touching him, but Yuri pushed her away making her fall. 

" Get out. I don't want to see your face again!!!" He got her suit case and dumped all her clothes in and pulled her hand to drag her out. 

" No..please Yuri ah..this is wrong. I never did those thing!!" She screamed and pain, Yuri was dragging her too harsh. 

" Liar...you've been one for 4 years!" He screamed at her and pus her to the door. 

" Here" He threw the stack of money. " That payment for doing this for us for the last 4 years" He ment to pay her for being the "maid". 

" No...Yuri ah..please no!" She cried and begged but Yuri kept on pushing her. 

" Get out. And Kwon and Hwang are nothing!" He successfully push her and slamed the door. 

" No!! Please I'm begging Yuri ah!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter