Our Happiness

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lets get marry" Said Tiffany, Taeyeon swore he was about to fall now. 

" W-What?" He didn't even expect this. He didn't even expect a single ' I love you' from her. Tiffany's request to marry her really threw him off. 

" I don't want to wait anymore Taeyeon ah. Lets get marry!" Tiffany walk to him and caress his face. 

Taeyeon look at her with the 'What's wrong with you' look. " WHy so early Tiffany? The other day you told me, You weren't ready for our relationship to push to the next level" He said sitting down. 

" I know, but..I want to get marry now Taeng!" She demanded. Taeyeon knew something wasn't right. 

He cupped her face and peck her head. " Tell me what happen?" He ask serious. Tiffany bit her lips. 

" I...I'm scared that Yuri would take Hyoyeon back. I just want you to be my husband, so we're both strong enough to keep Hyo. And...we're going to be a family anyway, why not marry now? Don't you love me?" Taeyeon was taken back. 

" Of course Fany ah, I really do love you. If that what you want...I'll do it" He smiled. He's happy that Tiffany is actually considering marriage, but he felt a sting when half of her reason have to deal with Yuri. 

" Thank you" She smiled and kissed him on the lips, another surprised. Since they met, ever, Tiffany never willingly kiss him, not even on the cheeks. 

The kiss lasted for a few minutes then they parted away. " Can you have a day off tomorrow, for our wedding plans?" She ask, untie his tie. 

" Sure, lets eat. Let me get Hyo" He smiled and walk to Tiffany's room. Hyoyeon was on the mattress playing with his cars. 

" Daddy" He ran to Taeyeon and hug his leg. " Lets eat dinner, Hyo!" Taeng pick the boy up and walk to the dinning table then place him next to Tiffany. 

They ate their dinner in peace, but a part of Taeyeon was nervous, there's another thing he needs to tell Tiffany. He wasn't sure how to tell the love of his life, he's been ding his dirty business. 

 

*** 

 

The 'Kim Family' are at the mall having their wedding shopping, Taeyeon and Tiffany just finish picking out their dress and suits, now their enjoying the afternoon.

" Daddy, Mommy, Hyo's hungry" Hyo pouted and rub his little tummy. Taeyeon chuckle and pick the boy up. 

" Okay lets eat babe?" He ask Tiffany, she smiled and nodded. They make their way to a restaraunt near them. 

" Mommy daddy can Hyo play?!" Hyo jumped and pointed at the indoor playground they had. " Okay baby, just becareful okay?" Tiffany smiled and Hyo ran off. 

" Uhmm...Fany, I have to tell you something" Taeyeon said once their food got there. 

" WHat is it?" She ask missing her salad. Taeyeon is sweating like a pig, he doesn't now how to put this together with out Tiffany freaking out.

" Err..okay there's no easy way to say this, but...." He starts to tell her everything, including that he was involve with Mrs Kwon in separating her and Yuri.

Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. Her tears rolled down as Taeyeon told her every secret he had. She couldn't believe her fiance was the one who made all the pain. 

" You...I can't believe this" She wipes the tears and draged Hyoyeon out of the restaraunt and took a taxi home. 

Taeyeon lower his head in guilt. He does feel a little bit good to tell her the truth, but it really hurt him, to see the one he loved cried.

Taeyeon stormed out of the restaraunt and drove to Tiffany's after paying. He knocked on the door a few times, before using the keys he made for himself.

" Fany?" He called and made his way to her room. There he saw Tiffany crying while hugging the sleeping Hyo. 

" Tiff, I'm so sorry. I didn---" 
" Lets talk outside" She said and walk out first. Taeyeon obeyed and kept hi head hung low. Once he got there, he receive a sting on his left cheek. 

" How dare you...you know I loved him! I loved him, but you have the heart to broke us?!" She yelled at him and slap him. 

" I'm sorry. I did as Mrs Kwon said. At that time, I didn't even know you. I didn't love you yet Tiff" He looked at her with teary eyes. 

" I was so happy before you cam along. Your a monster. I don't want to take back what I say. I will still marry you and tomorrow, I want to meet with all the business men you took money from and give them back every penny you took from them" Taeyeon widened his eyes. 

He was hurt when she said she was happy with Yuri and he was shock he need to give back all the money he took. 

" O-Okay...Fany please forgive me?" He kneeled again and held her hand. 

" I don't know Taeyeon..." She caress her tummy and walk away. Taeyeon kept on kneeling, he doesn't want to stand, he didn't have the power to. 

 

*** 

Next morning, Tiffany woke up and did her morning routine. She walk out and found Taeyeon sleeping while his knees are touching the ground. 

She was shock and came near him, his hair before waking him up. Taeyeon open his eyes to see his lover standing infront of him. 

" Fany?" He said and hugged her waist, making his face touch her tummy. Tiffany sigh and rubbed his back. 

" Please forgive me Fany ah.... No more secrets" He pleaded. 

Tiffany sigh heavily before she nodded her head, making him smile weakly. " Fine. But this is the last chance Taeyeon ah. I hope you won't keep any secrets from me" She cares her cheeks. 

Taeyeon nodded wildly and got up, his legs felt like they were going to riped off. Tiffany helped him to the chair and seated him. 

" After break fast, we're going to meet the men you trick Taeyeon ah" She said serious, Taeyeon just nodded he already prepared the money as her request. 

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter