Mrs Kwon's evil plan

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days past and Jessica have been getting closer to Yuri. The two are seen as friends only threw their eyes. 

Jessica never have the thoughts of having Yuri to her self, and Yuri too never thought about cheating on his lovable wife.

* Knock Knock* 

" Come in" Yuri said as he kept doing his work. The door open, Yuri took a glance at who it was. He was surprise to see his mother. 

" Oh Hi mommy" He smiled and stop working to hug her. 

" My precious son" Mrs Kwon smiled and kiss his cheeks. 

" So what brought you here?" He lead her to sit on the coach and poor a glass of water for her.  

" I'm here to visit my son of course" She smile and his short hair. Just then the door open with Jessica holding a bunch of papers. 

" Yuri ah, I got more papers for you. It's fromt he LTE line and C--" She walked in not noticing Mrs Kwon until..

" Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't know you have guest" She apologized and bowed. 

" It's okay Jessica" Yuri smiled and got the papers from her. Mrs Kwon is looking at Jessica from head to toe, toe to head. Then a smile was formed. 

" Jessica isn't it?" She ask standing up for a hand shake. 

Jessica new she was Mrs Kwon since Yuri talks a lot about his mom. " Yes ma'am, I'm Sooyeon, but I like Jessica" She put on her shinest smile at Mrs Kwon. 

" Such a beautiful nae for a beautiful girl" Jessica blushed at what she said. Yuri was surprised to see his mother being this nice to Jessica. 

Even more surprise, she acted nice to Jessica who's just Yuri's secretary than her own daughter-in-law, Tiffany. 

" Thank you Mrs Kwon, you too are beautiful at this age" She praised making Mrs Kwon flatter. 

" Why, you have a smart and beautiful secretary Yuri" Mrs Kwon smiled at both of them. 

" May I ask your age?" Mrs Kwon ask. 

" Oh...I'm 25" 

" Same age as Yuri here, are your birthday in December?" Asked Mrs Kwon wanted to know her birthday. 

" I'm April 18th" Jessica said finding it a little wierd but shrugged it off. 

" 89?" Jessica nodded making Mrs Kwon smiled so bright. 

" Well I have to leave now. Don't over work yourself Yuri. And it's a pleasure to meet you Jessica" Mrs Kwon huged both Yuri and Jessica before leaving. 

" Wow...that was...awkward" He giggled. 

" Aish Mrs Kwon is so nice" Jessica pushed him a little before exiting too. 

 

***

 

" So how is it?" Mrs Kwon is with her " Personal Luck Teller". 

" Hmm...You will be looking at full luck if this Jessica girl is your son's partner" The lady said making Mrs Kwon grinned. 

" I could tell April 18 and December 5 are a matching, unlike your other girl" The lady said reading her " Magical luck charm". 

" Oh thats so great!" Mrs Kwon payed the lady then drove home. 

"Now All I need to do is get Yuri and Jessica together. Then kick that all good for nothing girl out" Mrs Kwon smiled evily. 

 

*** 

 

Tonight was the 9th aniversary of Kwon's enterpries and the Kwons are holding a celebration at the company. 

Tonight is also a great night to launch Mrs Kwon evil plan. She purposly tol Tiffany to stayed home and personaly invited Jessica. 

" Ladies and gentlemen. I couldn't thank enough for all these years os success to the Kwons.. I would like to thank my son who's been such a great and obident son" Mr Kwon started his speech. 

Later that night, Mrs Kwon purposely told Yuri to drink more and more making him drunk as hell. She too hired someone to spike Jessica's and his drink making them go wild. 

She then told her men to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter