Opposite

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I couldn't believe this!" Mrs Kwon shouted angrily when she step inside the house as Yuri and Jessica follows her. 

Yuri sat on the coach and Jessica sat next to him. " How dare she. I new she a devil from the start!" Mrs Kwon growled. 

" Well?...Aren't you going to say anything?! Your ex wife just embarrassed infront of you Kwon Yuri!" Mrs Kwon scolded him. 

" What a I suppose to do?! And we're nothing anyway" Somehow when he says that, his heart stung. 

" And now she's back for revenge! You should never been with her!" Mrs Kwon stomp to her bed room. 

" We still have many other opportunities for another company Yuri ah" Jessica tried to calm him down and motivate him.

Yuri just ignored and push her hand aside before he walks out. Jessica frown at his action, of course she knew this is what he's like when he's angry. 

Jessica sigh before going up to her room to change. Yuri was sitting on the chair in his backyard. He kept thinking f what was going on earlier. 

" ....Did I made a mistake of letting you go?" He mumbled. He admitted he still have feelings for Tiffany, but so much have already happened. He doesn't know what to do. 

 

***

 

" Woohoo!" The workers at KTY are cheering for Taeyeon and Tiffany when they got back, with Taeyeon holding the signed copy of the agreement. 

Now they are having a mini celebration in the company. " I want to thank you for all of my workers for all your hard work, to make KTY this successful" Taeyeon made his speech before he sat down. 

He was having a good time watching his dorky employees dancing like crazy and sometimes laugh out loud. He then turn his gaze to the lady across from him. 

Showing her eyesmile, making his heart beat more faster then normal. His legs started to move by it self over to Tiffany. " May I join?" He ask coolly. Tiffany can only nod.

" Congratulation Taeyeon ah~" She said happily. Taeyeon found her so stunning smiling to him like this. 

" Thanks and I'm also impressed by you too missy" He chuckle, she giggled and blush. 

" Come, lets join them" He stood up, offering his hand for a dance. Tiffany hesitated for a moment, but she gave in anyway. 

Soon they were dancing slowly like any romantic dance, while the music was pretty funky. They didn't pay attention to their surrounding, it was just them. 

At the same time, their eyes met. Both hearts were racing. " Tiff" Taeyeon said and lean to her ear. 

" Thanks once again, enjoy" Taeyeon smiled before letting go then disappeared, leaving Tiffany dumbfounded. 

 

*** 

 

Few days later...

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

I was out to buy some stuff when a kid bumped into me. " I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter