Let go and Enjoy

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Tiffany first day at Taeyeon's company. She greeted all the people and they respectively greeted her back as she walks to Taeyeon's office. 

" Come in" Taeyeon said after she knocks. Taeyeon fake a smile when he saw Tiffany. He got to say she does look stunning in her office outfit. 

" Good morning Ms Hwang, ready to start?" He ask having her to sit. Tiffany nodded and smile. 

" Uhmm what do I do actually?" She ask. 

" You be my secretary, you will deliver my papers to sign and do task I give you. And you would follow me if needed in a meeting" Taeyeon order her papers then give it to her. 

" Here starts on those first" Tiffany nods as she reads it. It's quite simple, cause she's a smart girl and have done business with her late father before.

" Thank you Mr Kim" Tiffany bow and head out. 

 

*** 

 

Yuri is reading his files he just got and it was about a meeting between his and other companies. Yuri pick up the phone when it rang, turns out to be his mother. 

" Have you read the files about the merge for SCC? ( Seoul Corporation Co.)" Mrs. Kwon ask. Apparently, SCC is having a meeting between the 2 top companies in Korea and they have to choose only 1. 

" I was just done reading it mommy" Yuri said keeping his eye on the files. 

" You have to make it to the top 2 Yuri ah, this is pretty big for the Kwons" Mrs Kwon said on the other line. 

Yuri ruffle his hair" I know mommy, and we will, KYR have been at the top for 6 years in a row" Yuri rolled his eyes. 

" I know but there are other that are like you as well. Just do what ever you can so the title goes to the Kwons, I love you son" Mrs Kwon hung up before Yuri could even say a word.

 

***

 

Taeyeon pov

I was just finish with my files and it was already lunch break. I took my blazer and wore it before I went out. 

First thing I see was Tiffany behind her desk working hard. I walk towards her and tap on her desk. She stop working and look at me. 

" Mr Kim?" 

" I'm going out for lunch....join me?" I ask. She hesitated a little, but gave in anyway. 

I waited for her to get ready then we walk out of the company and into my car. Being a millionaire like I am, must be thinking I would have my own driver? 

Nah...I like to drive by myself. Plus you can't trust  them that much. That what I learned threw my other business. 

During the ride, neither of us spoke a word, couple of minutes later, we arrive at my favorite restaurant. 

" Soondubu Jjigae" Unconsciously we both ordered the same meal when the ahjama ask for it. She smiled and chuckle at us. 

" Aigoo young couples" She wrote it down then walk away. I could tell Tiffany was blushing. 

" Tiffany, tell me more about your self" I ask looking curious. 

End of pov

" Oh..Um..well what els you want to know? You already have my profile" She giggle awkwardly.

" I mean are you married? Kids?" He ask again folding his fingers together. 

" Oh...I have a son Hwang Hyoyeon" Tiffany said, she wasn't afraid to tell her boss about her family. 

" Oh married?" 

Tiffany bit her lips. What will she say? That she's a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter