Secretary

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yuri ah..stop it tickles" Tiffany slap his hand away when he touches her . 

" Wae baby~~" He whines. They were having a great morning, when Mrs. Kwon called. 

" Kwon Yuri!!!" 

" Baby....your mom called!" Tiffany push him away and wear back her shirt. 

" Aish" He ruffles his hair, wear back his clothes and walk down stairs pouting. 

" You need me mom?" He ask sitting next to Mrs Kwon. 

" I was calling you for breakfast sweety, anyway hows the company?" She ask reading her news paper. 

The Kwons have two company, each is in the top 10 of Korea. Yuri owns one, thats KYR and his parents owns one called Kwon's enterpries. 

" Things are going great mommy" He smiled as the maid made his favorite meal. 

" Goodmorning mom, Morning honey" Tiffany cae down after her morning wash up and greeted them. 

" Morning baby, come and eat with us" Yuri pulled her to sit next to him. 

" So Tiffany, when do you think you'll giv eme my grandchild?" Mrs Kwon ask with a tone. 

" Uhm...we're still working on it mom" She answered carefully. Mrs Kwon have been pushing them to have a baby for 2 years now. They are married for 4 years. 

" Mommy, give her sometimes" Yuri tried to calm his mom. 

" Time?! I gave her 4 years already! I told her to give me my grandchild 2 years ago. That isn't enough time?!" Mrs Kwon slamed her news paper on the table, making a loud bang.

" Maybe it's a mistake to have her for you, Yuri" She glared at Tiffany then walk away. 

Tiffany is in tears now. It's not that she does't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter