Happy Family

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

            

 

 

" Aish why is it so hard?" Tiffany ruffles her hair as she hold the newspaper in her hand. She is out hunting for a job. One job that is a little more then her 3 jobs. 

She found that she's been overworking her self and she doesn't have that much time with her son. So she decides to find a new job that would cost the same as her old ones. 

" Looking for a job?" A voice made her turn around to see a short but well built man in a very nicely iron suit. 

" Uh..yea" She said looking at him from head to toe. " Business man" She thought. The man walk towards her and hand her his card. 

" Come see me when you make your choice" The man smile before he enter his car. Tiffany stared at the ca until it got out of sight. 

She then look at the business card. " KTY enterpries. Kim Taeyeon...CEO?!" She stared at it and bit her lips. 

" Aish just keep looking Tiff" She put the card in her purs and continue her hunt. 

 

*** 

 

" Hey baby can you come into my office?" Yuri called for his secretary. 

He smiled when Jessica came in. " Need anyting Mr Kwon?" She acted proffesionaly. Yuri chuckle and got up from his chair and back hug her. 

" Hmmm can't I have some time with my wife?" He ask kissing her neck. Jessica giggles as it's tickled. 

" We have many times at home Seobang" She turn around and wrap her arms around his neck. Yuri gave her a peck beofore he speaks. 

" But...I'm " He smirk and pin her to the wall. " Want me to pleasure you baby~?" She ask making him giddy up. 

They lock the door and close the curtain before the pleasure starts. Good thing Yuri's office is soundproof. 

 

***

 

Tiffany pov

 

I just got home from my job hunting and it was such a fail. Aigoo what am I going to do? Then I remember the man I met today. I search for his card in my purs. 

" Should I?.......I need to for Hyo" I bit my lips and got my phone out. I dialed the number, reading it carefully. 

.......

.......

.......

" Hello? Kim Taeyeon" The same voice answered. 

" Good evening Mr Kim.. It's me the lady you met today" I told him waiting for his answer. 

" Of course it's you. Have you made your decision?" Wow this guy just jump to conclusion. 

" I been thinking for a while..I accept, but can I ask you how you know I was searching for a job?" I ask. It's quite strange for him to just ask a stranger for a job. 

" A pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter