My own

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's pov

 

Did I really just met Tiffany? It's been years. 3 years to be exact and now she's back. I still hate her, but less. Aish she does look more prettier then before. 

I frown as I remember that kid. Is he really her son? Wow she came back with a child too, maybe we're really not ment to be. I hope she's happy. 

I shook my head to let Tiffany out of my mind. I then walk to my son's room. " Hey Yoongie" I smile as he was playing with his toy cars. 

" Appa! Play with Yoong!" Yoong drags me to his play table where his cars are scattered everywhere. 

" Hehe vrooom vvrrrrooommm" I played with him. Sica gave birth to this wonderful 3 about 3 years ago. I would lie if I said I'm not happy with her and Yoong. 

They are the happiest thing that ever happened to me...and Tiffany. 

I have to say my love for Jessica have grown every single day since our marriage. My love for her is stronger when Yoong came along. 

" Okay Yoongie, time for bed" I patted his head, but he shook it. " No, Yoong want to play!" Oh did I forget to say, he's a little spoil since my mom always give him what he wants. 

" Come on Yoong, you'll have the whole day tomorrow to play!" He shook his head again. But he's cute even though he's like this. Haha. 

" Grandma said to take Yoong to Lotte world!"He said smiling. He always remind me when I was younger, aigoo, now I feel bad for my parents. 

" Okie okie, how about I buy you more toys if you go to sleep?" I bribe him. WHat els to do? Sica will kill me if Yoong past his bed time. 

" Really appa?!" He'sso exicted making me laugh. I just nods as I pick him up and gently lay him on his bed. 

" Goodnight, appa loves you" I kiss his head after he fell to sleep. 

 

I walk back to my room and find my wifey on the bed. " Hey baby" I smile and climb to bed. " Hi seobang~" Woah, she's wearing her red night gown. y. 

" You know...it's been a while since you wore this" I played with the loose string that holds it together. 

" Hm is it?" She place her fingers on her chin. 

" Yep~~ and it's been a while since....we made love" I whisper to her ears. 

" Oh....is it~?" I smirk and pulled the two strings making her now. I love it when she doesn't wear her nor bra. 

 

End of Pov

 

***

 

Tiffany just finish her work. She worked at 3 different places. One shift in the early morning, one in afternoon then at night that's till 10pm.

Why? Well she needs to for her and Hyoyeon to survive, plus the bills and Hyo's studies. And a load of debt from her late father takes the crown. 

She park her bike beside their door and walk up to take her son fromthe ahjama that's babysits the kids their for a low cost. She was very thank you for that. 

" Oh Tiffany, your my last one as always" The ahjama smiled and carried the sleeping Hyoyeon then pass it to Tiffany. 

" Thank you so much ahjama, here's the money" She pass the money to the ahjama. 

" Hmm here, you can have a couple back T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter