You wanted it

Our Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's pov

 

Today, daddy took me out for ice cream. Mommy is working so today I'm going to play with daddy all day!

When daddy said he had to use the toilet, I sat on the chair and ate my ice cream. Later another boy I spotted familiar came in and sat next to us. 

" Hey you!" He called when he notice me. 

" Hi" I said. 

" Hehe we meet again!" He smiled and walk to me. I got of the chair and walk to him too. 

" I'm Yoong remember that!" He said I giggle. " I'm Hyoyeon!" He laughed. 

" Yoongie, whose that?" Then a man came to us. He was tall and have darer skin. 

" Appa, this is my friend Hyoyeonnn" the man looked at me. 

 

Yuri's pov

 

Isn't this Tiffany's kid? Hyoyeon.... I look at the boy, he's handsome and look like a nice boy. I smiled and kneel down to him. 

" Where's your mommy Hyoyeon?" I ask. 

" Uhmm work" he answer. 

" Then where's your daddy?" He pointed at the restroom door. Oh, I guess she found another man then. But I admit, this boy reminds me of myself, he does look liek me a bit. 

" Hyo!" I look at whoever called him. It's Taeyeon....wait...Taeyeon?!

" Daddy" Hyoyeon ran to him and hugs him. Taeyeon is his daddy?! 

" Yuri...how nice to see you again. He has Hyoyeon in his arms now.  I look at Hyo and him, they look nothing a like. 

" Yea...me too" I fake a smile. He bid goodbye to us and walk out. threw the day, I've been thinking how the hell did Taeyeon end up being Hyoyeon's daddy? 

It's impossible! Tiffany had him 3 years ago, she and Taeyeon just started working together a couple months. 

I'm sure He's not Hyo's father. But if he's not, then who?! Aish I need to find out. I talk wit my PI and told him everything and find out whose Hyo's father. 

 

" Hey I got it" A few hours later, My phone rang and it was my PI. " Well, whose his father?!" I was eager to know. 

" You wouldn't believe it" What he mean? " What?!" I got impatient. 

" Hwang Hyoyeon is yours and Tiffany's son. I'm positive" I dropped my phone. Mine?! How?! Hyoyeon's my son? 

A smile was formed on my face. So we did have a child together after all. My smile disappeared when I remember Taeyeon. 

Hyoyeon called him daddy now. Crap. But I have to get Hyo back. he's mine. what does my mother say now?

" I don't care... Hyoyeon is mine and Tiffany's son. I will get them back!" I said determined.

 

End of pov. 

 

Little did Yuri knew, someone was right behind his bedroom door and listen to every word he said. 

" I guess we're meant nothing to you" Jessica tears left in one shot. 

 

***

 

" Fany baby, should we check the gender?" Taeyeon suggested caressing her tummy. 

" No..I want o be a surprise" She smiled. " But it's harder to buy the baby things and plus we need a name too" He pouted. 

Tiffany chuckled and ruffle his hair. Taeny have gotten better, and Taeyeon is really in love with her, but she still needs time. 

" You choose the boy name and I choose a girl name?" She ask. Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded. 

" Hmmm boy? Mr Mushroom-pea-pod!" Tiffany laughed at his name. " WHat I think it's an original name" He smiled. 

" Aigoo, that would be weird and creepy" She pinch his nose. 

" What about our princess then?" Tiffany thought about it. " Hmm...Seohyun" She smiled at the cute name. 

" Kim Seohyun" Taeyeon corrected making her blush a little. 

" You know you will be Mrs Kim some day" Taeyeon held her hand and kiss it. Tiffany felt butterflies in her stomache. 

Then the door bell rang. Taeyeons tood up and open it. He was surprise by who it is. 

" Yuri?" Yuri pushes Taeyeon aside and burged in. There he saw Tiffany sitting on the ground with a blanket covering her belly for warmth. 

Tiffany was surprised by Yuri. She didn't thought of meeting him again. Taeyeon closed the door, pissed. 

" Ya, who the hell do you think you are?!" He turned Yuri around and pushed him. 

" Me? No one, I'm just here to take back my son!" Taeyeon was speechless. He knew hyo was Yuri son as well, but he never thought of him finding out. 

Tiffany frozed. She too didn't knew Yuri would ever find out and she had now intention to tell about it. 

" You ben keeping him from me for 3 years and now I'm here to get him back!" He was going to go search for Hyo, but Taeyeon stopped him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter