Chapter 9

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

Whew! I was relieved at last. I really couldn't hold it any longer. When I came out, I saw a another man with Kyuhyun and s. It must be his manager! He was looking at me and then he look back at the others. I was confuse on what's going on.

 

Manager: Okay. Can someone please explain why is there a girl here? Is she one of your fans?

Others:...........

Manager: Come on! I'm waiting for answers! Speak up! Otherwise, you will all get a punishment.

Kyuhyun: I brought her here, hyung. She's not a fan of ours. She's uh.......

Donghae: She's a friend of his.

Manager: A close friend of yours, Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: A new friend to be exact. I just met her.

Manager: When?

Kyuhyun: During SM Town.

Manager: I see. Well, as long as she's a friend of yours, I can accept it. But the next time if you were to invite a friend here, you must inform me. Same goes to the rest of you. Arasso?

SJ: Ne, hyung.

Saeri: Kyuhyun, what just happened?

Kyuhyun: It's alright, Saeri. Everything is fine now. Our manager just wanted to make sure that you're not a stranger or a random fan.

Saeri: I can see that.

 

Well, that was a close call. I thought I was gonna get kicked out by the manager. Lucky he accepted personal friends of Suju. Kyuhyun showed me his room. I saw Sungmin lying down on his bed, listening to his iPad.

 

Kyuhyun: I sleep with Sungmin and Donghae hyung.

Sungmin: Hi there.

Kyuhyun: And this is my bed. You can have a seat.

Saeri: (sits down) Kamsahamnida. Kyuhyun sshi?

Kyuhyun: Ne?

Saeri: Do I consider you as a friend?

Kyuhyun: Pardon?

Saeri: Because we just met face-to-face twice. And I was wondering if we consider as friends now.

Kyuhyun: We may not be close friends yet but we still consider ourselves as friends. You can also consider today a start of a new friendship.

Saeri: Jinja? That means we're friends for real?

Kyuhyun: *smiling* Ne.

Saeri: Thanks. Even if I become a fan, will I still consider to you as friend?

Kyuhyun: Of course.

Sungmin: Hey, Saeri. Can I be your friend too?

Kyuhyun: Ya! Were you eavesdropping?

Sungmin: Sort of. Anyways, can I, Saeri?

Saeri: Of course. The more the better.

Sungmin: Yay!

Donghae:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter