Chapter 2

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Just take time to read what I have to say for a moment before you read this chapter. What I wrote about the game competition may not be exactly correct in reality because I never been or participate in a video game competition before. If any of you have been, you can PM me or make a comment about how the game competition goes like in reality. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

~Saeri's POV~

The Starcraft game competition is here. At the venue, I could see loads of competitors not only from Korea but from all over the world. It's one of the biggest international competition in the world. Ever since I heard they held this competition in Seoul, I plan to fly there to enter. My parents think it's a ridiculous idea for me to fly all the way to Seoul for a competition. However, my prayers are answered when I register to study education in Seoul University. And now here I am! It's lucky that my parents allowed me to enter.

 

Man: Annyonghaseyo! Are you here to enter the competition?

Saeri: Ne.

Man: Have you register for this competition first?

Saeri: Ne, I did.

Man: May I have your name?

Saeri: Kyung Saeri imnida!

Man: Hmm......okay! I found your name on the list. Kyung Saeri from New Jersey, right?

Saeri: Ne!

Man: Here is your number tag. Please wear it at all times inside the building. Good luck for the game.

 

I bowed and thanked the man and enter the venue. I saw thousands of computers all over the place. I noticed there were numbers on each seats and computers. I walk around to scan for my number seat. Finally, I found my number and I sat down. I could hear my heart beating fast. This is the first time I'm entering a video game competition. I hope I can win.

I could see lots of cameras everywhere in the venue. I think they'll be shooting a video of us playing for the TV. I heard one of the competitors saying that they'll be doing this for a live TV show. Omo! I bet my face will be shown to many audiences around the world. I wonder if my parents will be watching me on TV back home.

 

Emcee #1: Annyonghaseyo, competitors! Welcome to the annual Starcraft game competition!

(audience clapping th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter