Chapter 4

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

Classes for the day is over. But I can't relax now, as I have my first assignment to do. Plus, there are upcoming tests to study for. When I got back to my room, I found Eunji was watching a video on Youtube. I didn't want to bother her. I just sat down on my own desk to study and research. Somehow, I couldn't concentrate on my studies, as I was too curious to know what Eunji is watching. I slowly creep behind her to peep on what is the video she's watching. Apparently, it looks like a music video of a boy group dancing and singing.

 

Eunji: Oh, Saeri! Back from class?

Saeri: Sorry to scared you. I was too curious to know what are you watching.

Eunji: Oh, this? This is Super Junior, one of the most famous hallyu stars in Korea. Have you heard of them?

Saeri: Super Junior? I have heard of them but I don't listen to their songs that much.

Eunji: Want to watch with me?

 

Without answering, I sat down next to Eunji and she plug in one headset to my ears. I read the title of the video and it says 'Sorry Sorry'. When I listen to them singing, they sound good. Even the choreography was superb. Eunji was singing and dancing along to the music. I just smile and continue watching. After the song, Eunji click on another video. It was another Super Junior MV but different song.

 

Saeri: You must have like them a lot, Eunji sshi.

Eunji: Like them? It's more than that. I love them! In fact, I'm a fan of them. I've been to their concert last year.

Saeri: How was it?

Eunji: It was amazing because it was my first concert experience. (pauses the video) Oh yeah! Speaking of concert, SM Town is having their concert this Saturday. And I was wondering if you could accompany me there. I got two tickets and backstage passes from my classmate. My friend was planning to go with but she said she has to visit her grandmother who is ill on the last minute. And I can't refund my tickets and passes.

Saeri: I don't know. I would love to come but I got plenty of things to be done.

Eunji: Don't worry. It's only one night. You can do your assignments and studies earlier. That's what I used to do before I go to Suju's concert last year.

Saeri: I guess it won't hurt to go for a concert for one night.

Eunji: That means you'll come?

Saeri: *nodded*

Eunji: Kamsahamnida, Saeri sshi! I promise you'll like the concert.

 

To be honest, I wasn't interest in Kpop music that much. But because Eunji couldn't refund her tickets, I have to go in her friends' place. Anyways, I'll just go to SM Town for an experience. Who knows maybe I'll like one of the artists performing there.

 

Saturday....

 

Finally, I've finished doing my assignment. And luckily, I took Eunji's advice to study early before the day of the concert and I did. At least there'll be some facts going into my head. I look into my luggages on what should I wear for the concert tonight. A pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt? Or a mini skirt with leggings. I think a simple t-shirt with jeans would b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter