Chapter 11

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Spending time with Saeri was the best moment of my life. We can laugh and chat about our interests, hobbies and our life experiences. I even told her about my travels with the members to other countries for a concert and tour and she enjoyed listening to them. I felt like we're a real couple instead of being just friends. Soon, we began to exchange our phone numbers and contacts.

One Saturday night, I took her out for the movies and dinner. I treated her a Japanese dinner for that night. And we had a fantastic time. After going out with her for many days, my feelings for her starts to develop inside of me. 

I felt like confessing my feelings to her. And tonight is the night. I plan to take her to the park after dinner. Since all my hyungs are out, I can leave the dorm without any troubles. I told Saeri to meet me at _____________ restaurant. When I enter, I saw her sitting at the table, playing her phone.

 

(I don't know any real restaurant names in Korea. That's why I left it blank. But you can imagine your own restaurant name)

 

Saeri: Kyuhyun sshi!

Kyuhyun: Annyong. Thanks for waiting for me.

Saeri: No problem. Shall we order?

Kyuhyun: Ne.

 

After dinner, I took her out to the park as planned. I quietly walk beside her. I was too nervous to confess to her. Calm down, Kyuhyun! Just confess normally. You can do it!

 

Saeri: Tonight is a beautiful night, isn't it, oppa?

Kyuhyun: Oh....uh......i-it is.

Saeri: Are you alright? You're stuttering.

Kyuhyun: I'm fine.

Saeri: *giggles* I think you can take off your disguises now. There are no fangirls around here.

(takes off the disguises)

Saeri: You know, you look handsome without them.

Kyuhyun: Gomawo. But not all the time I can reveal my handsome appearance in public.

Saeri: I understand. I just wish I can see your real appearance more often. Oppa?

Kyuhyun: Hmm?

Saeri: When you win over me during Starcraft, do you happen to be.......the Starcraft expert which no one knew.

Kyuhyun: *smiles* I think you have figured it out already when we played.

Saeri: I knew it was you! There is no other player who can win over me.

(silent for awhile)

Kyuhyun: Saeri?

Saeri: Ne?

Kyuhyun: I want to tell you something.

Saeri: What is it?

Kyuhyun: (holds her hands) I have started to like you ever since I saw you on TV. I'm so glad I get to meet you in person during SM Town. After spending my time with you, I had feelings for you.

Saeri: Like me? As in a friend?

Kyuhyun: Ani. As in like you more than a friend.

Saeri: Are you confessing to me?

Kyuhyun: Ne. I love you, Saeri sshi. Will you become my girlfriend?

Saeri: Um.......Kyuhyun sshi. I appreciate it but there's something I gotta tell you. I.......have a boyfriend already.

Kyuhyun: Mwo?! Jeongmal?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter