Chapter 13

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I was all dressed up, ready for my first schedule in the morning. Then, I saw Saeri getting up, rubbing her head.

 

Kyuhyun: Good morning.

Saeri: K-Kyuhyun sshi? W-W-Where am I?

Kyuhyun: *chuckles* Isn't it obvious? You are in our dorm.

Saeri: Jinja? *groans* What a night. I can't remember what was I doing until I ended up here.

Kyuhyun: I remember. You were drunk last night and I saw you faint on the ground. So, I brought you back here.

Saeri: Oh, really? It was you that brought me here?

Kyuhyun: Hmm mmm. Tell me, Saeri. What were you doing at the bar all alone?

Saeri: I.....uh......I was.....I was just having a drink, that's all. I was having a good time of my own.

Kyuhyun: Oh, really? Because I heard you yelling someone's name and you were crying last night.

Saeri: I did? Well, I was drunk, okay? I couldn't remember what I yelled about last night.

Ryeowook: Breakfast is ready! (looks at Saeri) Oh! Good morning, Saeri. I'm glad you're awake. Are you feeling alright?

Saeri: I guess so.

Kyuhyun: Let's eat some breakfast first before I take you back to your campus.

 

I doubt she was having a good time at the bar last night because of what she did like the yelling and crying and muttering a person's name. And another thing. If she was just having a drink and getting herself drunk, she wouldn't be screaming angrily. I scoop out some rice and put them in a bowl for Saeri while Ryeowook is busy yelling at the others to come out and eat. Aish! Can't I have a peaceful morning? Later, we were joined by the hyungs who were stretching and yawning.

 

Heechul: Look who's the early bird this morning.

Donghae: Good morning, Saeri. Feeling better now?

Saeri: Ne. Kamsahamnida.

Eunhyuk: You're lucky Kyuhyun save you. Otherwise, you'll be sleeping on the streets the whole night.

Kyuhyun: I was more on helping her, hyung.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, right.

Heechul: It's not safe for a girl like you to go to the bar and drink all by yourself.

Kyuhyun: Ya! Ya! Why are you all so flirty in the morning?

Eunhyuk: Aigoo! Our maknae's jealous.

Leeteuk: Guys, please hurry up. The manager will be arriving in 10 minutes. And Kyuhyun, make sure you bring Saeri back to her campus safely.

Kyuhyun: Arasso. I got that, hyung.

 

After breakfast, the manager arrives into our dorms and we all stormed out. As for me, I would probably send Saeri back first before heading to SM. On the way there, I can talk about the incident last night.

 

Kyuhyun: Saeri sshi?

Saeri: Hmm?

Kyuhyun: Now that it's just you and me in the car, can you tell me what were you upset about?

Saeri: Huh? Why are you asking me that?

Kyuhyun: Come on, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter