Chapter 3

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

Damn! That player is good! He can defeat the enemies coming. He must have been playing Starcraft all his life. If only I could protect myself. I look at the clock and I only got half an hour more to go. I'll put this mineral here. And then one over here. Wait a minute! I think I am winning. No! I am winning! I can almost defeat this player!

Gasp! I did it! I won! I won!!

 

Emcee #1: Looks like we have a winner here!

Emcee #2: And the winner is number 46! Congratulations!

Emcee #1: This is the first time a player can win over our Starcraft experts.

Emcee #2: I agree. This girl here will make history. Well done, miss. And here is your trophy!

 

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me. There were tears b in my eyes. I quickly wipe them before I receive the trophy. I waved over to the camera, hoping my family will be able to see me standing here with a trophy.

When I went back to the dorms, Eunji saw me carrying my trophy.

 

Eunji: Hi there. Where did you get that trophy from?

Saeri: Hi. I won at the Starcraft competition today.

Eunji: Wow! Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

Saeri: Kamsahamnida!

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I didn't catch the whole show of the competition as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out, the TV was switch off. Heechul and Donghae hyung must have gone out for their schedules. I decide to switch on the TV. The channel which shows the competition was still there. But it was almost ending because they have determine the winner.

The winner is......a girl?! She was just an ordinary player and yet she can defeat one of the expert players of Starcraft!! I'm amazed that a pretty girl like her can be a winner. And that was something familiar about the girl. I used to play against her once and I recognize the picture of her before. But I could be wrong.

 

Heechul: I'm back! Oh, you're still watching the competition on TV?

Kyuhyun: Ne. They just announced the winner.

Heechul: Mwo?! A girl?!! She....beat....the expert?

Kyuhyun: Ne. I know right! She must be pretty good to win over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter