Chapter 1

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Annyonghaseyo! Super Junior's maknae Cho Kyuhyun imnida! I love playing games. But the one game I love playing the most is Starcraft. During my free time, I would always take out my laptop to play Starcraft. I win in almost every level in the game. In fact, I can beat the other players as well. Of course, there is one player who can win over me. I was impressed, yet frustrated at the same time, that another player can beat me. Whoever the player is must be really good.

There are also Starcraft competitions that held once every year. I would love to attend the competition to face against the other players from all over the world. Unfortunately, my parents don't allowed me to enter because they said games can make me crazy and addictive. But to me, games can help me relax when I am stress over work and rehearsals.

 

Meanwhile......

 

~Saeri's POV~

What a tiring journey! Must be the jetlags. Oh! Let me introduced myself. Annyonghaseyo! Kyung Saeri imnida! I am a Korean but I was born in New Jersey. You could say I am a Korean-American girl. I just arrived here from New Jersey to Korea to attend a university there. Yawn! I am really tired because I didn't get a proper sleep on the plane just now.

I carried my luggages out of the airport to find a taxi that can take me to the campus. Luckily, there is one available.

 

Saeri: Annyonghaseyo! Can you take me to Seoul University, please?

Driver: Sure, no problem.

 

I thanked the driver as I put my luggages into the booth and hop inside the taxi. Oh yeah! Coming to Korea to study isn't my only reason. I also came for the Starcraft competition which is going to be held next week. I love playing Starcraft, even though they are mainly for boys. Many of my friends said I am too tomboyish to be a girl. But I didn't mind them. Yes, I can be a tomboy sometimes because I used to play rough with my brothers at home. I am the only girl in the family too.

Anyways, I can beat any players in Starcraft. You can call me the Starcraft queen. I heard there is also another Starcraft expert. But I don't know his or her real identity. In fact, no one knows actually. But I did play with that player once and I beat him or her. Someday, I would like to find out who that Starcraft expert is.

Finally, we've reached our destination. I paid the money to the driver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter