Chapter 12

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

We had full day of schedules everyday, including rehearsals for next SM Town concert in LA. Boy, were we ever so busy? One night, we were finished with our dance practice. I was about to go back to the dorms with the hyungs when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I startled, only to find my best friend, Changmin, behind me.

 

Changmin: Annyong!

Kyuhyun: Ya! You startled me!

Changmin: *laughs* Mianhe. Wanna go for a drink with me?

Kyuhyun: Sure. (to the manager) Hyung!

Manager: Ne?

Kyuhyun: I'll be going to the bar with Changmin for a drink.

Manager: Okay. But don't come back late. And don't get too drunk.

Kyuhyun: Ne.

 

If anything that will cheer me up, it's drinking with my friends. I love to drink wine with Changmin and other Kyu Line members. Too bad Minho and Jonghyun can't join us tonight.

Anyways, Changmin drove to the bar. There, we order a bottle of soju to drink. Me and Changmin held our glasses and raise them for a toast. 

 

Changmin: So, Kyu. How's life lately?

Kyuhyun: Normal as usual. Until.....

Changmin: Until what?

Kyuhyun: Um, Changmin, have you watch the Starcraft competition on TV?

Changmin: No, I didn't. Waeyo?

Kyuhyun: The girl who is the winner came to SM Town and I began to hang out with her a lot until I had a crush on her.

Changmin: Sounds like you like that girl.

Kyuhyun: You could say that. I wanted to confess to her but unfortunately, she already had a boyfriend.

Changmin: Ooh. Tough luck.

Kyuhyun: Yeah. I was so crushed that I didn't want to face her again.

Changmin: Kyu, hiding away isn't the answer, you know. Just because your crush has a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't be friends with her. You and her can always remain as friends, even if she has a boyfriend.

Kyuhyun: Perhaps you're right. I'll just be happy for her and continue being friends.

Changmin: That's the spirit. Have another drink.

 

We try to limit ourselves when we drink, since I promised the manager I won't get too drunk. Thankfully, we didn't. When I was thanking Changmin for the drink, I saw someone coming out from the bar. It looks like a girl, all drunk and saying some words which I hardly understand. I squint my eyes to look at the girl. And I recognize her right away. It was Saeri! How come I didn't notice her inside?

She was raising her bottle of beer into the air, yelling in a foreign language. Sounds to me she is speaking in English. Well, she is from New Jersey. Suddenly, she dropped the bottle and faint onto the ground. I gasped and rush to her. I hear her groa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter