Chapter 10

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

That night, I log into Skype to see if there's any friend to talk with. Hmm, so far, only one is online. And that is Eugene, my boyfriend. I guess the rest of my friends have classes to attend. Eugene and I had been a couple since our high school days. We often date a lot. That is until I was about to leave for Korea. We were sad to be apart from each other but we promised that we'll keep in touch. I still missed him even today. Since he's online, I might as well chat with him. I click on the video call button and wait for his call. Then, a screen with his image appears. It looks like daytime in New Jersey.

 

Eugene: Hi, Saeri.

Saeri: Hi there. It's been a while, Eugene.

Eugene: *laughs* Yeah. I see that you've reached Korea. How's life there?

Saeri: It was okay. I'm staying in a dorm with a roommate.

Eugene: Cool! I'm staying in a dorm with a roommate too. By the way, congratulations on winning the Starcraft competition!

Saeri: Thank you. I'll send you a picture of my trophy later. How are you back there? No classes today?

Eugene: I'm fine. I'm having classes in the evening today. I just sign in to check for anyone to chat. As soon as you called me, I pick up.

Saeri: Thanks for picking up my call. I miss you.

Eugene: I miss you too. Is it night time over there? Cause it looks dark in your room.

Saeri: It is. By the way, did you make friends with anyone new in college?

Eugene: Not much. Although I saw a girl who is pretty hot. I've been trying to get her to talk to me but I couldn't find the right time.

Saeri: Is she pretty than me?

Eugene: I admit she's prettier but you're still pretty in my heart. Anyways, when can you fly back here? I sort of miss seeing your face.

Saeri: I don't know. My schedule is quite tight and I only have a few allowances. Hopefully, if I make enough money, I can fly back to see you.

Eugene: I see. I wish I can fly there to see you.

Saeri: It would be wonderful if you could come here. You will love Korea.

Eugene: Like you said, I need to make enough money for air tickets. I think I heard my roommate coming in. I gotta go now. I don't know when I can chat with you again due to my schedules. I'll try my best to find time to chat with you.

Saeri: Same with me here. I'll be right here waiting for you. Bye. I love you.

Eugene: Bye. I love you too, honey.

 

I smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter