Chapter 7

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Today is the day I can go out to meet Saeri. Lucky there's no schedule for me for today. I made a call to manager hyung, telling him that I'll be out with my friend. Sungmin hyung is still sleeping in the room. I better walk out quietly so that I won't wake him. I saw Ryeowook cooking breakfast in the morning and he was surprised to see me all dressed up.

 

Ryeowook: Good morning, Kyu. Why are you all dressed up like that? Do you have schedule to go?

Kyuhyun: Hi, Ryeowook. I'm going out to meet my friend.

Ryeowook: Alright. Have you inform the manager yet?

Kyuhyun: Ya! You sound like my mother. Of course I have. Is breakfast ready? I'm in a rush.

Ryeowook: Since you're the only one up early, here's your bowl. Just be sure to leave some food for the rest.

 

I sat down and ate my breakfast. Ryeowook sat down to eat with me. Once I'm done, I put my bowl and chopsticks in the sink and began to wash them, but Ryeowook stopped me. He insist on washing them for me. I thanked him and put on my shoes and left the dorm.

 

Somewhere in a cafe......

 

~Saeri's POV~

Today is the day I'll meet Kyuhyun. I was suppose to wait for him here, according to what we planned. Lucky there isn't any class for me today. I decide to have my breakfast in this cafe while waiting for him to come. I was sipping on my cup of coffee when a person sat down at the same table with me. It was a man disguise in a hoodie and wearing a cap and sunglasses. I was waiting for Kyuhyun but instead, I got a man who doesn't show his face.

 

Saeri: Excuse me, sir. I think you got the wrong table. This seat is reserved.

Kyuhyun: (taking off the sunglasses) Ya! It's me! Kyuhyun!

Saeri: Kyuhyun? Why are you hiding your face? For a minute, I thought you're a stranger sitting down with me.

Kyuhyun: I had to disguise myself when I'm out. If people discover me, I'm in trouble.

 

Oh! That's right. I forgot he's an idol. If people found out it's him, they will start taking pictures and post them online. I pity idols sometime. Disguising yourself to go out anywhere. But I guess he's used to it.

 

Kyuhyun: Thanks for taking the time to meet up here.

Saeri: No problem. You were the one who plan this day. You're lucky I have no classes today. By the way, would you like to have some cake? I was saving them for you.

Kyuhyun: No thanks. I just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter