Chapter 8

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

We were still figuring out where to go next when I heard my tummy grumbling. I look at my watch and it's 12 noon. No wonder I'm hungry. It's lunch time. I suggest to Kyuhyun that we'll have lunch first before we decide on our next destination and he agrees. And so, he drove off to a restaurant nearby. I can smell meat cooking inside. I know what I want already. I'm craving for some pajeon (korean pancake) and bibimbap. I called the waitress to place my orders.

When our food arrived, my mouth was drooling that I began to feast immediately. Mmm. How I miss Korean food.

 

Kyuhyun: *laughs* You look like you've just seen Korean food for the first time.

Saeri: I just miss them. There aren't many Korean restaurants back in New Jersey.

Kyuhyun: Jinja? So I guess you don't eat Korean food back there.

Saeri: Not much, unless omma is cooking them. But because she's busy with her job, she doesn't cook much.

Kyuhyun: I see. Looks like you'll have the opportunity to eat a lot of Korean food while you're here.

Saeri: You bet *smiles* I would always look forward to eating Korean food whenever my family and I travel here.

Kyuhyun: So, have you decided where to go next?

Saeri: I thought of going to Namsan Tower.

Kyuhyun: Fine by me.

 

After lunch, Kyuhyun drove straight to Namsan Tower. It's been a long time since I've went there. I have only been there once with my family during our first visit to Korea. Brings me back memories. Kyuhyun took a picture of me with the pavilion. Then, we went straight up to the observatory deck for a view of the city. It's still looks beautiful from what I remember. It's like you're on top of the whole of Seoul. Then, I spotted some love padlocks hanging on the grail. It's usually for couples to write a message to each other and lock it there. I look at Kyuhyun and blushed. Too bad we're not a couple yet. But if we were, I would definitely write a message to him.

 

Kyuhyun: I guess we've seen enough here. We should get going.

Saeri: Yeah. I guess we should. There is one more place I would like to visit before this day ends.

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter