Chapter 5

It's All Because of Star Craft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Saeri's POV~

The concert ends with all the artists of SM coming on stage to sing a song. But it seems funny that I kept staring at the guy who sang a duet with a girl earlier. Even when he comes on stage to perform again with a whole bunch of men, I still stare at him. I admit he does look handsome and his vocals are excellent and out of breath. But that doesn't mean I'm falling in love with him personally unless I know him in person. When the concert has ended, Eunji took me to backstage to see the artists. There, we saw a girl standing behind the dressing room. The label says "Super Junior". This must be their dressing room.

 

Eunji's friend: Hi, Eunji. I'm glad you could come. How was the concert?

Eunji: It was awesome and breath taking.

Eunji's friend: I never seen this girl beside you before. Who is she?

Eunji: Oh yeah. I like you to meet Kyung Saeri. She's a freshmen in the university and my roommate. I brought her here for her first concert experience.

Saeri: Annyonghaseyo! It's nice to meet you.

Eunji's friend: Annyonghaseyo! It's nice to meet you too. Did you enjoy the concert so far?

Saeri: I'm not entirely familiar with Kpop songs. But I did enjoy the concert. I can't deny that.

Eunji: Saeri is not much of a Kpop fan yet. Please understand.

Eunji's friend: Oh, that's okay. Soon, after tonight, you will want to hear them sing again. Are you ready to meet Super Junior now? They're waiting for you in the room.

Eunji: You bet we are.

 

We got into the room as soon as her friend opens the door. There, the boys were relaxing and chatting and wiping away their sweats. I scan to look for the handsome guy I stare at but he was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he went to the washroom. When they saw us, they bowed and greeted us. Eunji was smiling like an idiot. Then, she introduces me to the members and tells me their names one by one. I focus on their faces to remember their names.

 

Eunji: Not all of the members are here, though. One has left the group and two were missing in action.

Saeri: I see.

Donghae: I remember you. You're the girl who won the Starcraft game competition last week. Congratulations! 

Saeri: Kamsahamnida.

Ryeowook: She looks pretty in reality.

Eunhyuk: I agree. Are you a new ELF, Saeri?

Saeri: Not really. I'm new to Kpop music.

Leeteuk: Ah, I see. Don't worry. A concert experience is a new fresh start to become a Kpop fan. You can start by supporting us. You don't have to be an ELF if you don't want to. Just support our music. It's fine with us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter