Ch. 14 Of Cravings and Sweetness

My Wife is A Gangster

My Wife is A Gangster Ch. 14

Of Cravings and Sweetness

               The forecast read 104 degrees outside, too hot to enjoy the lovely nice sunny weather outside. Sunggyu had gathered the family to the  Kim's grocery store to help out for the weekend at their air conditioned store. Woohyun was in the back making more ice lemonade to sell to the locals as Sungyeol sat at the counter fanning himself. Myungsoo was busy stocking up supplies while attending to his bride. The father of the house was busy advertising products to locals and customers.

               "Thank you for your purchase please come again!" Sungyeol said cheerfully to a customer as he handed the iced lemonade to a pair of mother and son. He was tired of smiling all day at each customers, and it was way too hot that even the air conditioner didn't work like it should. It didn't help that pregnant people always had a warmer temperature than usual. After their recent customer left he went back to his usual pout and began to fan himself again.

               "Yeoboo I'm hot!" Sungyeol complained to Myungsoo who was busy refilling some stocks in the store fridge.

               "NnnH" Myungsoo made a noise. It seem his husband was preoccupied at the moment with the chore to notice his wife's speech.

               "YEOBO!" Sungyeol yelled again.  A loud crash could be heard from the corner of the store as the raven haired man rushed to the counter.

               "Wae!??" Myungsoo asked in panic staring at Sungyeol with a confused expression. Sungyeol got teary at him and started to pout.

               "It's too hot...." Sungyeol complained.

               "Aish Yeolie! You scared me I thought you fell or something." Myungsoo said.

               "You're yelling at me?" Sungyeol pout grew deeper and his lips trembled, " Just...because I'm carrying our aegi...and it's hot?"

               "N...n..no no no no...it's not like that baby!" Myungsoo waved his arms in denial, "...please don't cry again! It's hot right? Crying will make you hotter...hold on I'll go get an electric fan ok?" Myungsoo cooed patting Sungyeol gently.

               "Ok! Hehe thanks yeobo!" Sungyeol smiled brightly at his husband within seconds.

               Myungsoo quickly returned with an electrical fan for Sungyeol before returning to stocking the fridge again, and cleaning the mess he had spilled while rushing over to his wife. He shook his head at Sungyeol's cuteness. He had to admit he can't resist Sungyeol even though the other often had more mood swings lately.

               Woohyun returned to the front to refill the lemonade cooler while watching Sungyeol struggle with the ice box. Shaking his head at Sungyeol. The brunette was more of a kid than usual as the pregnancy went on and his mood changes every few minutes. The elder came over and helped Sungyeol with the ice box to see a frustrated brunette pick at the ice violently.

               "Sungyeol! You can't just put blunt force on it like that here let me help you." Woohyun said taking the ice pick from him.

               "Eeommanim I can do it! Trust me!" Sungyeol said not wanting Woohyun's help. The elder shook his head and decided it's better to leave Sungyeol alone since he doesn't want Sungyeol to burst out into tears again and rant on about not being helpful and such.

               An hour passed as Sungyeol sat at the register, still in charge of sales, however there weren't many people coming in today. He was bored to death. The ice picking took his attention for 15 minutes and now he was back to having nothing to do. He stared blankly at the wall as his stomach growls. The mint green color of the tiles on the wall made him think of mint chocolate ice cream. Their store sold ice cream as well, however it didn't sold that flavor.

               "Myunggie ahh..." Sungyeol called out.

               "Yes baby?" Myungsoo said from the back. He was now stocking the shelves.

               "Aegi and I want Mint Chocolate Ice Cream..." Sungyeol said sweetly.

               "Take some from the fridge!" Myungsoo said nonchalantly too clueless to read the signs Sungyeol was giving.

               "There's none!" Sungyeol replied his voice sounding a bit annoyed.

               "What? Really?" Myungsoo questioned.

               "Are you questioning me? I said there is none here! None is none!" Sungyeol yelled frustrated. Myungsoo sighed resting his head on the shelf in distressed.

               "Arrisso arisso I'll go buy some ok?" Myungsoo said going to the counter again.

               "Kim Myungsoo are you giving me an attitude problem?" Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at the raven haired man.

               "O...of course not baby hehe." Myungsoo brushed off.

               "...No...you were giving me an attitude...M...Myung...soo...you don't love me anymore..." Sungyeol cried.

               "N...no no of course I love you. I love you most in this whole world! Hold on ok I'll go buy you your ice cream." Myungsoo tried calm his wife down. " Mint Chocolate ..r..right? I'll be right on it...D...don't cry ok baby?"

               "....O..ok..." Sungyeol agreed.

               The raven haired man rushed out the doors taking the car keys before heading out. The next store was a mile away from theirs and it was way too long and hot to walk in this dreadful weather. Myungsoo quickly got back with Sungyeol's ice cream in hand happily. The raven haired man went straight to the counter from the car with the ice cream in hand.

               With a bright smile Myungsoo handed his wife the ice cream cup, his eyes expecting Sungyeol to return a bright smile at him, but to his displeasure the brunette stared blankly at the ice cream.

               "...I wanted Mint Chocolate Chip  in a waffle cone..." Sungyeol said staring at the cup in Myungsoo's hand. 

               "...Sungyeolie..." Myungsoo said quietly hanging onto his patience.

               "Myungsoo...." Sungyeol said with a trembling voice.

               "I'll be right back..." Myungsoo sighed rushing out the doors again.

               5 minutes later Myungsoo return to the store with a Mint Chocolate Chip in a waffle cone to sooth his lovely wife.

               "Aww thank you Yeobo! I love you so much!" Sungyeol smiled taking the ice cream from Myungsoo and smiling sweetly at him. In his heart he told himself it was worth it after all if Sungyeol can smile like that.

               Sunggyu passed by the couple eyeing them.

               "Son did you just take the recent batch? I just restocked?" Sunggyu said to Myungsoo.

               "What?" Myungsoo questioned.

               "I just restock the ice cream isle with that flavor."

               His father's words made him look over to the freezer to see freshly stock boxes of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream sitting nicely in the freezer's shelves, and to the side some waffle cones were recently put on display for customers to enjoy and make their shopping experience easier.

               "Uggghhh...." Myungsoo groan banging his head on the counter.

               "Yeobo? What's wrong?" Sungyeol eyed Myungsoo and offered out his cone to the hubby, " Wanna share this?"

               Evening quickly came  as the family started cleaning up the shop. Sungyeol was counting the money at the register, the parents were cleaning up in the back, and the hubby was taking a rest on the stool next to Sungyeol. Myungsoo had his face bury in Sungyeol's back and arms comfortably wrapped around the brunette's torso. His hands travel onto Sungyeol's belly rubbing it gently. Sungyeol giggled ordering Myungsoo to stop because he was ticklish and his husband was distracting him from the bookkeeping. Myungsoo chose to ignore Sungyeol's protest and continued on his activities. He thought he at least deserve it after all his hard work today in pleasing the brunette. Smiling softly he went on rubbing Sungyeol's stomach and humming a small tune behind the brunette's back.

               "Kim Myungsoo! Stop lazing around! If you have so much idle time then go clean the isles!" Woohyun scolded his son, " Aiiiigooooo your Appa and I worked all day! Even poor pregnant Sungyeol worked hard today! I didn't raise you to be lazy!"

               "B...But ...I...I..." Myungsoo tried to speak but words couldn't come out right.

               "No buts! NOW go mop the isles!" Woohyun scolded pointing at the isles that needed mopping.

               "Yeolie.....explain to Eommanim..." Myungsoo said looking towards Sungyeol for support.

               "There there Yeobo...just do as Eommanim says." Sungyeol smiled brightly showing his beautiful white teeth. Sometimes Sungyeol is a wonder to Myungsoo. He is so sharp when it comes to business, but in certain situations his wife is so clueless and innocent.

               Myungsoo scoffed at Woohyun's scolding. If only his Eommanim know the things he went through today and the work he did. Sighing deeply and getting up from his seat he trotted to the isles with a mop.

               Myungsoo finally laid down, the young man was about to get some shut eye until his wife shuffled under the sheets. He noticed Sungyeol had been sighing and huffing. Sungyeol had his back turn away from Myungsoo, his round belly still slope up on the side.

               "...Baby...what's wrong?" Myungsoo asked sleepily.

               "...." Sungyeol stayed silent.

               "Sungyeolie?..." Myungsoo questioned further scooting in closer to Sungyeol and wrapping his arms around his wife. The other boy pushed his arms away and huffed again.

               "Sungyeol? What's wrong?" Myungsoo questioned seriously this time.

               "...You forgot." Sungyeol said vaguely.

               "Forget what?" Myungsoo questioned again. He didn't know what Sungyeol was talking about.

               "..." Sungyeol continued to give him the silent treatment.

               "Baby...tell me...what did I forget?" Myungsoo said his voice being as gentle as possible.

               "You didn't talk to the baby before going to sleep..." Sungyeol said as his voice turned sad. Myungsoo silently sweat dropped.

               "...But...I thought you hated it..." Myungsoo said.

               " I do!" Sungyeol snapped with his voice trembling. "B...but...the baby likes it ok..."

               "...Sungyeol..how do you even know the baby likes it?" Myungsoo questioned his logic.

               "I just do ok?!!" Sungyeol snapped again, " Ugh...nevermind JUST SLEEP THEN!"

               The older man slide down on the mattress violently pulling the covers over his head. Myungsoo sighe at Sungyeol's cuteness before going under the blankets with him.

               "There there baby! I'm sorry... Aegi-ah appa's sorry I forgot to say goodnight to you." Myunsoo sad placing his face against Sungyeol's stomach under the blankets.

               "Sorry...little baby! Don't be upset ok? What...you forgive me already? What's that you said? Oh tell Eomma to forgive Appa?" Myungsoo said between chuckle as he felt Sungyeol's stomach twitched a little.

               "Ugh! Don't lie Yeobo! The baby didn't say such thing!" Sungyeol yelled.

               "It did too!" Myungsoo argued.

               "It did not!" Sungyeol argued back.

               "Yes it did...! ...You did say that right aegi?" Myungsoo said rubbing on Sungyeol's stomach and giving it a gentle kiss as the silly couple continued to argue about what their baby said throughout the night. 

 

 

 

AN: Thanks Myungyeol Support Group for the ideas from Mpreg Yeol talk some daysss ago. Hope you guys don't mind me using some of the ideas in my story. 

And to reader Lettie/Letty? I'm sorry I forgot your user name. I know you subscribed to Please Don't Cry...but when I was looking through my new subscriber on my phone my fat fingers pressed on the Unsubscribed button by accident so...I AM SOOO sorry! I didn't mean to unsubscribe you, so if you see this message/read this...please don't be mad or offended. I'll probably leave the same apology message to you when I update  Please Don't Cry.  Thank you.