Ch. 13 Insecurities and Belly Bump

My Wife is A Gangster

My Wife is A Gangster Ch. 13

Insecurities and Belly Bump

              

              

               Myungsoo sat crossed legs over by his desk looking bored over the computer screen. His wife had spent the last 3 hours digging though the closet. Myungsoo did not realized that they had a lot of clothes until he actually see them in daylight spread all over their bed. For the last hour Sungyeol went on a rampage digging through their closet for something to wear for their family dinner. Some distant relatives are coming over to the Kim's household and Sungyeol would not have himself look embarrassing in front of the new in-laws.

               "UGH! I hate you! I hate you Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol yelled walking out of the large walk in closet with an angry expression. The taller young man's face was red. Myungsoo didn't bother reacting to his wife's emotional explosion since it wasn't the first time he heard him say that within the last hour.

               Sungyeol stood desperately holding to his Hugo Boss slacks as he tried to tuck in his his Dolce & Gabbana shirt.

               "I'm getting so FAT! I can't even button my pants! These are the largest pair I have!" Sungyeol cried. His eyes was already getting teary due to frustration.

               "Honey, you're not fat. You're just pregnant." Myungsoo stated plainly.

               "AND whose fault is it?" Sungyeol glared. "...Ugh!."

               "...I don't think tucking in your shirt would help." Myungsoo said from over his screen receiving a evil glare from his wife.

               "Yeobo! You don't even care about me anymore!" Sungyeol cried again pulling off his slacks and stomping back to the pile and digging through more clothes.

               "...Babe why don't you just wear what you're wearing right now?" Myungsoo said trying to calm Sungyeol down.

               "You want me to wear pajama sweats to meet your family!?" Sungyeol yelled sounding as if he just heard the most outrageous thing on Earth.

               "...They don't really care...honestly...You're pregnant." Myungsoo said bluntly.

               "I CARE...I'm pregnant...not a bum...Kim Myungsoo...I can't believe you!" Sungyeol screamed.

               "There there baby...I...what...I mean ...to say..is...it doesn't matter, because you'd look good in anything...even pajama sweats...they'll just be so impressed at the sight of you...they won't even notice what you're wearing anyways." Myungsoo rephrased his words. He soon realized that he should be more careful with what he say around pregnant people, since they tend to be quite emotional, sensitive, and moody.

               "LIES! All lies! Kim Myungsoo...since when have you become such a liar?! I hate you!" Sungyeol yelled from inside their closet. Myungsoo decided he should just stop talking now.

               "Myung-ah...what do you think of this one?" Sungyeol walked out a few minutes later holding another shirt. It was a Yves Saint Laurent that look too small for Sungyeol at the moment. If it was a few months ago Sungyeol would definitely fit it fine, but Sungyeol's belly wasn't just a little bump anymore. Myungsoo internally sweat dropped thinking about how to response to his wife.

               "...Uh...I think you should wear something comfortable..." Myungsoo said quietly. With great force the Yves Saint Laurent shirt flew along with its hanger across the room hitting the wall next to Myungsoo.

               "Baby...why don't you wear one of my shirts?...It's not designers brand...but I'm sure you'll look good anyways, and it fits." Myungsoo suggested.

               "..."

               Silence, silence was a good that's what Myungsoo thought.

               "Sungyeol?" Myungsoo called out not hearing anything from outside the closet. The raven haired man got up from his seat, setting down his laptop to check on his wife. "Baby?"

               The raven haired man found Sungyeol sitting amongst a pile of clothing inside their closet with hands rubbing on his face. The brunette was now crying his eyes out.

               "M..Myungthoo...ah...I can't wear anything...because I'm so fat...ugh...this...belly...now...all...all... my clothes don't fit..." Sungyeol cried, "...you...you probably get tired looking at me now...even...I hate looking at myself....*hick hick hick*"

               "Of course not baby! You're always beautiful everyday...no matter what!" Myungsoo said getting down to Sungyeol's eye level and pulling the brunette into a tight hug. "Baby...to me you're the fairest of them all!"

               "...R..Really?" Sungyeol questioned cutely making Myungsoo's heart fluttered.

               "Of course!" Myungsoo nodded patting Sungyeol's head. The brunette smiled obediently at Myungsoo.

               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               "Aigooooo what is taking them so long? The guests will arrive soon." Woohyun nagged at Sunggyu who was sitting on his usual spot in the living room with his newspaper.

              
               "Let them be Yeobo, our relatives won't come until later." Sunggyu said nonchalantly.

               "Later! BUT we need to set up NOW! I can't be doing EVERYTHING around here!" Woohyun yelled. " Aiiigooooo...those two...I don't expect Sungyeol to help...but he's also preventing Myungsoo too."

               "Baby, Myungsoo needs to be with his wife. He isn't a kid anymore. Sungyeol's pregnant so he needs Myungsoo around." Sunggyu reasoned.

               "Aigoo then what about you?! " Woohyun glared at the older man making Gyu shrink in his seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               Sungyeol sat quietly studying Myungsoo's distant cousins. Suzy, Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Eunji were sitting with cutely in their seats talking amongst each other in their pretty designer dresses. The girls were cute and the boys were stylish. Surprisingly Myungsoo had many distant cousins. For some reason the sight of them pissed Sungyeol off, especially when they flaunt their designers item. He usually doesn't care that much about what other people wear, but his hormones are pretty messed up at the moment and even the littlest things pissed him off.

               "Oh Woohyun auntie...I can't have anymore I'll get fat." Jiyeon giggled politely.

               "Oh my gosh...I know right? I have the same problem...but omoo..Auntie Nam's cooking is just sooo good. Myungsoo and Sungyeol are so lucky!" Eunjung said.

               "Yeh, sooo lucky! But I'm sure if I was them I totally would be sooo fat by now." Suzy and Eunji agreed.

               "...You're not the one who has to worry about being fat here..." Sungyeol muttered under his breath, receiving glances from Jiyeon, Suzy, Eunji, and some of the other relatives.

               "Anyways I think Sungyeol is so courageous for having a baby...I mean I wouldn't want to have one yet...I heard after a child you age baddddly, and it's hard to get back to the original weight." Suzy stated.

 

               "Yeh I have a friend who got sooo chubby after the first kid!" Eunjung said.

               "What's that Sungyeol dear?" Auntie Key asked.

               "...Nothing..." Sungyeol said putting his fork down. He didn't feel like eating anymore. Myungsoo look to his wife with a concern look. Staring at Sungyeol's plate which was still full.

               "Babe...what's wrong? Not hungry?" Myungsoo said leaning into Sungyeol. The brunette shook his head and looked away.

               "Don't be like this babe, you have to eat for the baby." Myungsoo said holding onto Sungyeol's hand.

               "...I ate enough." Sungyeol pouted.

               "You barely touched your plate." Myungsoo said with a frown. " You know I hate when people don't finish their food."

               "Then you finish it for me." Sungyeol stubbornly said. "Excuse me."

               Sungyeol got up from the table and going into the room. Luckily there were many guests so no one really noticed the little fuss he made at the dining table. Sungyeol sat himself on the bed dejectedly he was partly upset about himself not feeling well. His stomach growled as he sat alone on the bed.

               "Umma is sorry baby...I know we're hungry...but..." Sungyeol pouted resting his chin on one hand and the other rubbing his belly.

               Myungsoo approached the depressed looking brunette on the bed.

               "Would you feel more comfortable eating here instead?" Myungsoo said with a soft smile holding out Sungyeol's plate to the other boy's eye level. The steak looked so delicious too Sungyeol making his stomach growl louder. Sungyeol tried to resist grabbing it from Myungsoo and turned away.

               Myungsoo kneeled down to the floor setting the plate next to Sungyeol. The dark haired man wrapped his arms around Sungyeol and stared up at him.

               "Baby, you are not fat ok? I really honestly, from the bottom of my heart think you are the most beautiful person in the world, and right now you carrying my child...makes you even more beautiful, so for the sake of our aegi...please don't starve..neh?" Myungsoo explained as if he's talking to an elementary child. "I love you no matter what...so please be good and finish this all ok?"

               "Emm..." Sungyeol nodded.

               Myungsoo grabbed the plate again and handing it to Sungyeol. The brunette wiped his eyes and sniffed before taking the plate from his husband.

               "I love you ok?" Myungsoo said kissing Sungyeol on the forehead as he watch the taller male dig into the food. 

               "I love you too Yeobo...."