Chapter 11: Camping Trip With The Family

My Wife is A Gangster

My Wife is A Gangster Ch 11. - Camping with The Family

 

               "Ugh...Why does your brother have to come on a weekend when I'm off..." Myungsoo complained still laying in bed.

               "Be nice Myung!" Sungyeol scolded the younger man. " I haven't seen him since Appa got arrested. Poor Sungjong probably missed me so much since then. We're close since childhood...I've never been so far away from him."

               "But I MISS you more ! Babe" Myungsoo said wrapping his arms around Sungyeol's waist.

               "Don't be unreasonable Yeobooo."

               Myungsoo huffe at his wife's words while still holding onto Sungyeol possessively like a koala.

               "I need my weekly does of Myungyeol cuddle time uninterrupted! I worked so hard!"

               "Myungsoo! You know we can't do that for another 8 months!" Sungyeol hit his husband on the arm for suggesting the idea.

               "It's not like the doctors forbid it Yeol!"

               "I don't want to hear it!" Sungyeol protested sitting up from the bed. " Plus...it's not like we live alone anymore..your parents are always home, especially Nam Eomma."

               Myungsoo rolled over on his stomach lazily while rolling his eyes.

               "Ahhnnnnnii....nnn..."He whines. " Why are you doing this to me..."

               " Me?... You should blame yourself for getting me pregnant!"

               "nnn....Aegi-ah...your Eomma is so mean."

               "Stop being a whiney ert Yeobo and get up. My Eomma and Jongie will be here in a few hours. We have to get ready!"

               "Nnn....I don't want to..." Myungsoo whined stubbornly causing Sungyeol to get up abruptly to pull the raven hair man out of bed.

               " This will be the first time our family get to bond with one another Myunggie ! I want everything to go perfect. Sunggyu Abeoji and Eomma is looking forward to this! Get up!"

               "Nnnh...Fine! But first , come here and give me a kiss." Myungsoo said with a naughty smirk revealing his dimples. He pointed towards his cheeks. Sighing in defeat Sungyeol came over to his husband and leaned in to give him a peck. Strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist. He could feel Myungsoo rubbing his face onto Sungyeol's belly. Myungsoo's arms were wrapped securely around the lower of his back, he responded to his husband's touch with a hug, and patting Myungsoo on the head. The couple didn't have much interaction for a while because Myungsoo had been so busy. Sungyeol lost balance as Myungsoo pulled him in further. Falling into Myungsoo's embrace, he rested his head on the younger man's chest. He wish time would just freeze for a littl ewhile longer so he can enjoy this sweet m oment with his husband.

               His pleasant daydream was put to a stop when he felt two hands sliding down from the lower of his back making their way down, landing on his firmly. He felt the pair of hands giving his bum a light squeeze.

               "Myung!" Sungyeol glared at his erted husband.

               The young couple made their way out to the living room to meet the elders of the household. Woohyun was busy setting up the table awaiting their guests, while Sunggyu was talking on the phone to make arrangements for the family outing.

               "Good morning Abeoji! Eomma!" Sungyeol said cheerfully to his in laws.

               " Mornin' Abeoji, Eomma..." Myungsoo said in a moody tone, still disappointed at the lack of morning skinship from his wife.

               "My sons!" Sunggyu waved.

               "Come, come help me set up the table before Sungyeol's family comes." Woohyun called the couple over.  " I want everything to be perfect!" Woohyun wanted his in laws to feel at ease to know Sungyeol is in good hands at their house.

               Dongwoo and Sungjong arrived right on schedule. Even though the Lees are having their decrease in fortune their presence still shine upon arrival, afterall Dongwoo still had his fashion business. Dongwoo and Sungjong arrived dressing like fashionistas in high end designer apparel.

               "Annyeong! Sunggyu-shi, Woohyun-shi!" Dongwoo bowed cheerfully, " Myungsoo-shi, and my Yeolie aegiii!!!"

               "Annyeong Gyu Ahjusshi, Woohyun Ahjummah!" Sungjong greeted politely before turning to Sungyeol and jumping on him. "HYUNG!!!" He turned to Myungsoo last and stared at him blankly ,  " Hi Soo hyung."

               "Oh what a beautiful and warm home you have!" Dongwoo complimented the older couple.

               "Thank you Dongwoo shi. I hope you and little Sungjong will make yourselves at home during your stay here!" Woohyun said warmly.

               The Kim family and Lee family gathered around the living  room after a hearty brunch that Woohyun prepared. The elders occupied themselves in conversation without much notice to the kids.

               Little diva Sungjong had another thing on his mind as he stared at the loving married couple in front of him who were playfully flirting with each other still, even after being married. He look over at his brother-in-law with a mischievous grin, and mischief in his eyes.

               Myungsoo sat beside Sungyeol with an arm wrapped around his wife's waist, staring at his wife lovingly, while Sungyeol blushed nudging him to stop his corny actions. Sungyeol knew what was on Myungsoo's mind.

               The elders agreed that they should go on a camping trip for the weekend to Sungyeol's and Sungjong's dismay. The two "princesses" do not do well in nature. They have never gone out in the wilderness before, even as kids their family camping experience took place in their back yard, the park or in a luxurious setting.  The idea of terrible mosquitos, dirty bathroom stalls, and lack of comfortable cushions scared them greatly. Sungyeol was spoiled...that's for sure, but Sungjong was 5x more than his brother.

               "Don't worry my princess, I"ll protect you and our aegi." Myungsoo reassured Sungyeol causing Sungjong to cringe at his greaseiness.

               "Ugh!" Sungjong interrupted the love birds. "Get a room you two!"

               Sunggyu had rented a van for all of them to travel in to get to the campsite. Nighttime came when the family arrived on location. Myungsoo and Sunggyu set up three tents for everyone, one for Woohyun and Sunggyu, one for Dongwoo and Sungjong, and one for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Dongwoo and Woohyun got along pretty well, as the two chatted over campfire making a light dinner for everyone before bedtime.  Sungyeol and Sungjong sat together by the supplies unpacking necessary items for their trip.

               Everyone retreated to their tents for bedtime to Myungsoo's excitement. He finally get sometime alone with Sungyeol in their own tent. Sungyeol was still sitting up making his sleeping spot comfortable.

               "Goodnight Yeobo." Sungyeol said sweetly laying himself down and resting his head on Myungsoo's arm.

               "I don't want to sleep yet Yeol." Myungsoo said with a smirk.

               "Wae..." Sungyeol questioned, then he realized what Myungsoo wanted when Myungsoo pulled him in closer. "No Myung, they might hear us."

               "No they won't, my parents are deep sleepers."

               "But Eomma and Sungjong are here too. Sungjong will hear us!" Sungyeol whispered. Myungsoo ignored Sungyeol's reasoning and proceed to pull at Sungyeol's PJs. He slid a hand behind Sungyeol's through the back of the older's shirt causing Sungyeol to shiver a bit because of his cold hands.

               "Myung-ah..." Sungyeol mourned as Myungsoo lean in caressing his lips. His kiss at first was gentle, until he slid his tongue into Sungyeol's mouth. The two began to have an internal war with their tongues, until Myungsoo moved on to kiss his wife's neck. The younger man place sensual kissed along Sungyeols' neck to his collar, an arm making its way up Sungyeol's shirt. The raven haired man pulled at Sungyeol's shirt button until it came off, and made more marks on his chest and torso while on top of Sungyeol.

               Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo's weight on him as their hips touched. His husband's hand slowly came down to caress the lower of his stomach making its way to his lower region. He caressed Sungyeol gently, and planting soft kisses on Sungyeol's body.

               "Myung-ah...." Sungyeol whispered under Myungsoo. " I love you..."

               "Hmm" Myungsoo manage to make out between kisses and touch. He could feel Sungyeol getting warmer underneath of him as his wife legs slid more comfortably around his waist. Myungsoo's hips pressed on Sungyeol's and the taller mourned louder as Myungsoo entered him, gently ing forward. Myungsoo was going to go in for the kill...until....

               *Zzzzzzzip* The sound of the tent opened, and a beam of light shinned on the couple.

               "Hyung-ah I can't sleep...can I sleep here tonight?"

               "WHAT THE HELL!!??" Myungsoo yelled squinting his eyes at the beam from the flashlight.

               "SUNGJONG-AH GET OUT!" Sungyeol said in panic and embarrassment from under Myungsoo, and throwing a pillow at the pink haired devil.

               "Waaaaaaeeeeeeee EOmma is snoring! I can't sleeeep" Sungjong cried jumping up and down. The sight before him didn't seem to bother him at all. The maknae made his way into the tent further, causing his two older brothers to panic more while shuffling under their blankets.

               " GET OUT! NOW!!!" Myungsoo yelled while pulling up the blankets over him and Sungyeol.

               The couple lay awkwardly beside each other, now fully clothed. Sungjong giggled happily hugging his hyung under his own  Goose feather down blankets which he brought over from his tent. Sungyeol lay in the middle between Sungjong and Myungsoo. He could feel Myungsoo internally brooding as the raven haired man roll over to his side with a loud groan.

               "Garrgh..." Myungsoo growled rolling his eyes at his annoying brother in law. This was going to be a long trip.