Chapter 12 : Camping Trip II

My Wife is A Gangster

My Wife is A Gangster Ch 12: Camping Trip II

 

               Myungsoo glared silent at the sleeping diva next to his wife. The younger boy cling onto Sungyeol even in his sleep. With a huff Myungsoo decided to do something extreme. The dark haired man quietly crawled out of his sleeping bag and climbed over Sungyeol like a ninja. He grabbed Sungjong gently by the legs and slowly; as gently and quietly as possible, dragged him outside the tent. The thick leaves that covered the camping grounds added luck to Myungsoo's side since it was soft and bouncy the pink haired devil didn't wake up.  Myungsoo stopped outside his in-law's tent and left the young boy outside.

               Myungsoo was a considerate person so he covered Sungjong's face with a thin silk scarf to prevent mosquitoes  and other bugs from getting to him. Happy with his work the older man retreated to his own tent, this time putting a lock on the zipper closing their tent from the interior side caving himself and Sungyeol within.

               Myungsoo lay down next to the sleeping Sungyeol happily caressing Sungyeol's face and neck with his nose. His hands moved gently down Sungyeol's stomach under the blankets making its way under the taller man's shirt. The raven haired man's cold hands made Sungyeol wince in his sleep. Myungsoo nibbled at Sungyeol's neck teasing him. Sungyeol turned over his sleep facing Myungsoo, and snuggled closer to the younger man for warmth.

               The forest breeze made the leaves rustle peacefully, and the streams flowed gently against rocks creating a tranquil melody. Birds chirped happily signally that night has turned into day, and a loud scream rang loudly through the forest.

               "AAAhhhhhhhhhckk!" The shriek came from no one other than the pink haired diva in early daylight causing the whole camp to wake up. Woohyun and Sunggyu ran out of their tents in PJs to check where the sound came from, as well as Dongwoo. The three elders of the family found a shrieking diva jumping up and down holding his blanket chest high.

               "Bugs ! Bugs everywhere!!!!" Sungjong yelled pointing at the ground and brushing his hair with his fingers.

               "H..How did I get here?!!?" Sungjong yelled still unaware of the culprit.

               Sungyeol and Myungsoo was up by now and made their way outside of their tent to see what was all the commotion that early in the morning. Sungyeol made his way over to his younger brother to calm him down, meanwhile Myungsoo was silently smirking by himself unnoticed by the others. Sungjong jumped up and down several times before he met eye contact with Myungsoo, the younger boy's eyes quickly shift from panic to rage.

               "You..." Sungjong pointed at his brother in law, his voice hissed, " It must have been you....!"

               "What are you talking about?" Sungyeol questioned the younger boy.

               "Hyung! I was sleeping outside! Who do you think dragged me out here? It has to be him!!" Sungjong whined and pointed to his hyung-in-law.

               Sungyeol eyed Myungsoo who only stared back at his wife innocently while shrugging both his shoulders and giving Sungyeol a confused expression.

               "Sungjong! Be respectful he's your OLDER brother-in-law, you can't go accusing him like that!" Dongwoo scolded.

               "B...But Ummmaa it has to be him!" Sungjong whined.

               "Jonggie ah, Myungsoo wouldn't do such a thing, you're making hyung mad right now..." Sungyeol said sounding disappointed at his little brother.

               "Hyung...!" Sungjong cried, " BELIEVE ME IT'S HIM!"

               "Now now Sungjong, you can't go blaming people, especially not your brother in law, he has been so good to Sungyeol, even with our family's current situation!" Dongwoo nagged him softly.

               "BUT, UMMA!! IT HAS TO BE HIM!!"

               "Jongie ah Umma is right. You could've been sleep walking for all we know." Sungyeol scolded. " Don't be that way, you've made Myungsoo uncomfortable enough Jongie, now be good okay?"

               "HYUNG!" Sungjong protested. From behind Sungyeol Myungsoo gave the younger boy an evil smirk and stuck out his tongue.

               "Alright alright lets forget all this misunderstanding and prepare breakfast." Sunggyu interrupted breaking up the commotion.

               The others made their way towards the grill to prepare breakfast while Sungjong still stood still in his spot. Sungjong glared at Myungsoo and mumbled under his breath, " This. Is. War."

               "Hmph! Bring it." Myungsoo challenged.

               The family gathered around the camp fire grilling eggs and sausages. Sungjong slowly approached the young married couple with an innocent smile bringing with him a plate of eggs and sausage. The sight of the lovely dovey couple made him cringe due to their excessive grease, giggling and feeding each other breakfast.

               "Say ahhh" Myungsoo motion to Sungyeol holding out a fork with some food.

               "Ahhh" Sungyeol repeated and took a bite of food from Myungsoo. "Hehehe Yeobo..."

               "Myungsoo hyung, I especially made you this breakfast as an apology for my harsh behavior earlier." Sungjong said with puppy dog eyes.

               " Aww, isn't that sweet of you Sungjong.Hyung is glad you know your mistake." Sungyeol said patting Sungjong on the head.

               Myungsoo internally sweat-dropped at the sight of the disgusting looking breakfast.

               "I hope you really eat it well...because I put all my heart and soul into making this." Sungjong said once again pulling the innocent puppy act, and giving Myungsoo no choice but to eat the horror in front of him. One bite of the food Sungjong made caused him to go instantly green. The taste was an extreme fusion of extreme bitter, sour, salty, sweet, and burnt all in one.

               "T..Thank you Sungjong...Hyung...will eat this well..." Myungsoo said gently, also trying not to throw up.

               " Oh look over there I think I see a bear!" The dark haired man pointed at a random direction. While the two brothers eagerly look away towards that direction Myungsoo dumped the contents of the plate far far away.

               "W..Where I don't see anything?" Sungyeol said to his husband.

               "Oh...it must have been something else then..." Myungsoo lied.

               The family ended the trip well after taking a stroll down the lake. Soon after Dongwoo and Sungjong had to return to Jeju and Sungjong promised Sungyeol (and with bad intentions)  and Myungsoo that he will come visit again.

               "This is not over Soo hyung." Sungjong mentally warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------