Chapter 8

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

Xero hold Hansol as they fly since the curse had made the older wizard lost his ability to fly.

What worried Xero is his condition getting worse.

His skin becaming really pale and his eyes keep changing from brown to light blue.

"Hansol,you sure you can hold on?"ask Xero,looking at Hansol.

"Maybe,I'm not sure...But I had to stay alive...I already promise to Kidoh to take care of you..."said Hansol.

"He already told me to do the same with you"said Xero,staring right at Hansol.

"Kidoh always know we were best friend,that's why he told us to take care of each other"said Xero as they slowly land somewhere.

"!!!",Hansol wince as he feel the pain,about to fall as Xero caught his best friend.

"It hurt...."said Hansol,wincing as Xero feel they only have few days to find the descendant before the curse reach his heart.

"Hansol...We only need few days to found Nakta.....If it more then few days,the curse will kill you"said Xero.

"I understand...Let's go...."said Hansol,desperately holding the pain.

Xero nod as he put Hansol arm around his shoulder and jump up,flying again.

"Hansol,you sure you could hold the pain for few more days?"ask Xero as Hansol nod.

"Fine then"said Xero calmly although he worried so much about the older wizard condition.