Chapter 14

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

Without second thought,Xero move his hand,creating ice as Hansol land on it.

"Hansol!!!"said Xero,flying toward Hansol as he melt the ice and caught Hansol.

"No...When did he get this..."said Xero as he examine Hansol's arm.

"What's wrong? What happen to his arm?!"ask Kidoh as he run to the two wizards.

"He get another curse...But when did he get it?! Since that time,I always been with him!"said Xero.

"Take him to the medical room first.It look like that he won't wake up anytime soon".

Xero fly inside the room,putting Hansol down the bed as he wrapped the older boy arm with bandage and stare at him.

"Hold on,Hansol.I will saved you"said Xero,leaning and kiss Hansol forehead before flying out the room.

"Now tell me"said Kidoh,folding his arms.

"Hansol was cursed again.Still,this curse not dangerous enough to take his life,but too strong to cause him pain and keep him in coma for months".

"I see.Is there any cure for it?"ask Kidoh.

"The Rain Dumbell.It's a flower that I can use to made cure for Hansol.It located in the forest and it only took me two days tk get here from founding it.As long as I'm gone,please,protect Hansol"said Xero.

"I promise"said Kidoh as Xero jump and fly out.