Chapter 20

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

"Xero,where are you?".

Hansol walking around the mansion as he looking for the younger boy.

"?",Hansol gasp as he saw one of the knight,which was Kidoh from his scythe sitting in the balcony.

"Kidoh?''ask Hansol,walking to the knight.

"Huh? Oh,Hansol.If I don't notice you,you probably dead by my scythe"said Kidoh.

"Not asleep yet?".

"Well,you could say so.And you?".

"Well,I'm looking for Xero"said Hansol,looking at the moon.

"Xero...You two really close to each other,huh?"ask Kidoh.

"We were best friend! What are you talking about?"ask Hansol.

"You knight was weird".

Hansol turn on his heels and walk again to look to Xero.

"Huh?",Hansol asked to himself as he hear sniffling.

He look around and saw  Xero sitting in a corner,crying into his hands.

"Xero? What's wrong?"ask Hansol,sitting right in front of Xero as he look at him.

"Hansol...I got something to tell you".

Hansol just stare at Xero before embracing him.

"Xero,you're my best friend.Whatever you tell me,it stay secret between us"said Hansol.

"....Before we stay in this world....I always been an outcast.Just because I'm different and I'm a wizard...I just couldn't see why we always been rejected!"said Xero,sobbing as he burried his head on Hansol chest.

"....I know how you feel,Xero.Every and each of us is the same.All of us was an outcast before we stay in ToppKlass.This world is better then the real world.We were once humans,and now we like imaginary to them.No matter what,we were and always be best friend.So please,stop crying"said Hansol gently.

Xero silently nod as he look at Hansol and Hansol wipe his tears gently.

"Do you mind a night flying?"ask Hansol,pulling Xero on his feet.

"Sure,why not"said Xero as he follow Hansol and fly into the night sky.