Chapter 11

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

"Ouch...".

Hansol wince and open his eyes to found himself already inside the medical room.

He look around to saw bandage wrap his arms and he feel the bandage covering his shoulder aswell.

"My head...How in the world did I get in here?".

As he wonder,the door open and Xero enter in happiness to saw Hansol awake.

"Hansol! You finally wake up!!"said Xero,running as he hugged Hansol tightly.

"X-Xero? What happen?"ask Hansol.

"You was cursed,remember? That curse almost take your life"said Xero.

"Oh,right.I forgot.But I don't feel pain anymore"said Hansol as he examine his arms,which was still covered in bandage.

Something hit his mind as he look at Xero.

"You cured it just for me?".

"Yes.I didn't want to see you,my best friend,died in front of me.I found the cure in the forest.And for your arm,that curse wounded it real bad.But it going to be perfectly healed on few days"said Xero as he sit in the edge of the bed.

"You really worried me,you know? We back from Real World three week ago and you a sleepy head for almost a month"said Xero.

"A-Tom always the sleepy head in here,not me! And it because I'm in coma because of the curse!"said Hansol.

"Yeah,right"said Xero,smiling slightly.

"Everyone really worried about you,you know.Even Seogoong worried about you"said Xero again.

"I'm sorry then,if I worried everyone especially you,Xero"said Hansol.

"Nah,it's okay.I know you didn't mean to scare us"said Xero,smiling slightly again.

"Oh? You smiling alot today"said Hansol as Xero look at the window.

"You know,I just realize smiling make my life better.I maybe will smile sometime,but keep my poker face"said Xero,standing up.

"Well,then.I better tell everyone you already wake up.I will check on you again later"said Xero as he walk out and closed the door.

Hansol stare at the door before looking at his arms as he smile.

'I always glad to have best friend like you,Xero'