Chapter 1

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

ToppKlass.

The world where all 4 units,Dragon,Wizard,Lion,and Knights live.

Today supposed to be normal like any other days.

But it's not.

"The Key..The key missing!"said Gohn.

"How can it be missing?!"ask P-Goon,the leader if Dragon and the one gather all 4 units.

Hojoon,being the 'Eye',observing them to see the truth but stop as he saw his source of interest.

The Shadow of Light Hansol and the Coldblooded Poker Face Xero were giving sign to each other before dismissed themselves from the meeting.

Hojoon give sign to the Innocent Wizard B-Joo to follow the two wizard.

'Where could it be fallen"said P-Goon.

"I don't know if it's true,but maybe the key fall to the real world"said Kidoh,folding his arms.

"If that so....Kidoh,you and A-Tom go to found the key"said P-Goon.

"Understood'said Kidoh and A-Tom follow the leader of the knight.

"Are you crazy?! Sending those two to the real world?!"ask Nakta.

"Nakta,you should understand.I know you the true descendant,but Kidoh is more experience''said Sangdo.

"Grrr....Whatever!"said Nakta and dismissed himself.

"You two,stop"said Hojoon as the two wizard stop walking and turn to them.

"What?"ask Hansol,representing the two.

"Where are you two going?"ask Hojoon.

"To the real world"said Hansol.

"Na-ah! You need to magic fight with me first if you going to the real world!"said Hojoonnand motion the Innocent Wizard to back off.

"Xero,go.Wait for me in the entrance"said Hansol,turning to Xero and Xero nod,flying to the entrance.

"I wonder if you can fight me"said Hansol,facing Hojoon.

"In the darkness of night"said Hansol again and shadows emitting from behind him,covering the room.

Hansol use his abillity to see in the darkness and stop Hojoon consciousness as he point his hand and magic missiles come out,shooting and Hojoon throwed backward.

"Damn!"said Hojoon.

He use his abillity tonsee and saw Hansol walking toward him.

"There you are!"said Hojoon,shooting light balls.

Hansol smirk as the light balls come to him and Hojoon realize Hansol gone,didn't realizing the wizard fly above him.

He hold a ball of light and throw it,grinning.

"!!!"gasp Hojoon,and look up to saw the light ball come toward him.

The shadow slowly disappearead as Hansol stand with his hand on his waist,looking at Hojoon.

Hojoon lying in the ground and he look up,glaring at Hansol.

Hansol fly and turn,landing on the upper floor.

"Just because I'm younger,doesn't mean I'm weaker in magic"