Chapter 5

Key to the Fantastic ToppKlass World

Hansol lying on the mansion roof as the wind gently blowed around and lavatein,the norse god Loki wand lying next to him.

He slowly sit up,holding his hair as he turn to where the wind blowing.

"?"gasp Hansol as he saw something fly toward the mansion.

"What the wizard....."said Hansol,grabbing the lavatein and jump,flying toward it.

"?!"gasp Hansol as he fly approaching it.

"Kidoh?!!"ask Hansol as he realize it was the Knight leader,all wounded and almost fall.

"Ah,Kidoh!"said Hansol,caughting the knight and fly to the mansion.

"H-Hansol....They...."stutter Kidoh.

"Yah,don't talk! You're injured!"said Hansol flying inside the mansion.

"What the-Oh my god,Kidoh!!"said Gohn as they saw the wizard and the knight.

"What happen?"ask Seogoong.

"I don't know either.When I found him flying here,he already all wounded like this"said Hansol.

"I think he had something to say to you"said Gohn,examine Kidoh's face.

"Who?","I clearly mean you,Hansol!"said Gohn,glaring at the grinning wizard.

"H-Hansol....They got him...Nakta...."said Kidoh,wincing in pain.

"!!!"gasp Hansol,shocked.

"Hansol...."said Gohn.

"You all take care of him! I and Xero had something to do"said Hansol.

Before he fly,Kidoh instantly grab his hand.

"Oh...,"said Hansol,looking at Kidoh.

"Hansol....Please.....Brought him back safely....And Xero.....Don't let him being hurt....Protect him....Take care of him....."wince Kidoh.

"I will.......I promise......"said Hansol as he and Xero fly out.